the Rift

[OPEN] Mental Disarray

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
The fae is terrified. Absolutely, entirely terrified. At first, she can barely move, but then she tries desperately, and in vain, to escape me. A tree blocks her first escape path. I swear, I didn't plant that there. I watch with masked amusement as she backs away, trying to escape but clearly not able to think clearly enough to find a safe path. And then, what is just pathetic, is she starts to beg for her life. Pleading with the terror of one who sees her life flashing before her eyes. I make a face of disgust. I do not like spending my time listening to such pathetic beings. But then, such is the prey animal. I would never beg. Ever. But, I am a tiger. She is a simpleton, as most equines are. I sigh, my amusement vanishing like a puff of smoke.

"Please, do not waste my time with your pitiful attempts to appeal to my better nature." I speak coldly, my eyes offering no solace for the panicking mare. "I am not here to eat you. If I were, I'd have begun already." I huff, and resettle myself. I'd better be comfortable if I'm going to have to sit here through her blathering. Here I am, trying to be polite, and she just panics. I don't have time for madness like this. A paw rises to my lips and I lick it, beginning to bathe myself. I can always just wait until she calms down before I try to engage her in conversation again. I'd like to know more about this frail-minded individual. At least her name and where she lives would be nice. I need to know the scent that she is covered in. What herd is she from? Illynx said stay away from those in the World's Edge, but I don't know what they smell like different from any others. If she can identify herself, I'll know if she is the smell of those I should not eat, or if she is one that I am allowed to... taste.

WC: 344
Tag: @[Jahzara]

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 08-26-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-16-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-22-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-22-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-28-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 10-03-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 11-07-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 11-08-2014, 12:53 AM