the Rift

[OPEN] Mental Disarray

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
"Tell Me Something Sweet To Get Me By"

Jahzara could hardly even hear the words of the tigress, her panic attack preventing her from quickly processing much of anything. While her panicked pleas began to shift into muffled sobs, her entire body trembling against the tree, she slowly began to realize that the predator hadn’t made an attack. Why? Slowly, Jahzara tried to find the courage to open her eyes. Through her tears, she could make out the blurred image of the tigeress grooming herself. “Wha-what?” She sniffled, blinking away the salty water as her body grew exhausted from the energy wasting on her ptitiful attempts at trying to climb up the tree. Still shaking, her legs gave out and she slumped to the ground, still eying the orange cat fearfully. “Why?” ’Jahzara, don’t be stupid! Thank your lucky stars that she is NOT attacking you!’ One of the voices hissed at her, still not appearing visually to her mind’s eye.

“I’m sorry, I just…” Sniffle, sniffle. “I just don’t understand…” The golden vixen attempted to brush her tears away against one of her legs, pushing her forelock aside to reveal the claw-marks that scarred her blind eye. “I’ve had a bad history with…cats.” That’s the most polite way she could say it, not really understanding exactly what the tiger was. Jahzara knew that she was some sort of feline, but she was certainly not a cougar. No, this feline was much larger, colorful, striped and…well, not interested in eating her. At least, not just yet. “Why are you here then?” Her breathing was beginning to calm, however she would still shiver nervously every now and then.

"Talking"

OOC: I'm sorry for the terrible post! It's hard to rp her in a panic mode =/

JAHZARA
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 08-26-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-16-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-22-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-22-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-28-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 10-03-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 11-07-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 11-08-2014, 12:53 AM