the Rift

[OPEN] Mental Disarray

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

It takes a moment, but finally I think that the mare is calming down. It seems that seeing me groom myself makes at least some difference in her demeanor. But she's not sturdy enough on those skinny legs, and she tumbles to the ground in a heap of horseflesh. Stupid ninny, she asks why I won't eat her. Prey like this deserve to be eaten if they pause to ask such ridiculous questions. I stare, unamused. She doesn't know how to react to a big cat - that's not surprising, but her inability to calm herself effectively is rather depressing.

I yawn, flashing my fangs, and my disinterest is genuine. "I must know if you are off limits or not." I give her a genuine answer as well. But my interest piques when she brushes tears and forelock from her face. She reveals - intentionally or not - a scar over one eye, and I return to staring at her. "Your feline encounter must have left you with that scar?" I make the small leap to conclusion, thinking the odds of guessing right in my favor. I wonder what type of feline she fell prey to - is the scar from an attempt on her life for food? Or did the mare stupidly enrage a beast that would eat her with no qualms or second thoughts? I flex my claws in the grass, stretching my toes and enjoying the texture. It keeps me occupied and extends my patience as I wait for her to manage an answer.

WC: 253
Tag: @[Jahzara]
Sorry it's so short :/

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 08-26-2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-16-2014, 01:22 AM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-22-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 09-22-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 09-28-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 10-03-2014, 09:23 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Jahzara - 11-07-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Mental Disarray - by Saffron - 11-08-2014, 12:53 AM