the Rift

[OPEN] Path to glor -ruin

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk

It surprises me that Silas is so easily able to find me. Perhaps I shouldn't be surprise - Silas knows me so well, doesn't he? Always the one trying to get close to his bonded, threatening the closeness that they have together. I should hope that by now he understands that I would not try to break he and Africa apart, but I do expect him to let me into her world. After all, how can I be close to the mare I love if her bonded will not let me be near her? He calls to me, high in the sky, as if expecting me to just rise up and meet him up there. I stop in my wandering tracks and wait for him to come down; it's hard enough for me to recognize him when I'm looking up at the sun. He caws at me, annoyed at my inability to read his mind, and swoops down to land on my back. His claws dig in and he pecks at my mane.

I turn my head around to look at him, and cautiously extend my nose toward his beak. He pecks at my muzzle, but not as hard as he might have in earlier times. I snort, getting horse boogers over him, and I think we can call it even. He caws at me again, beady eyes boring into me. Where's Africa? After all, it was rare that the two would be separated. Silas caws at me again, clearly thinking me stupid for even asking. Take me to her? He blinks and takes flight, leaving with a few drops of my blood to color his claws. I spread my wings and after a few strides of canter I take off in the sky after him.

In a small amount of time, we've reached the Ancient Rotunda, and land down in the shade of the trees. Silas flies on ahead of me, returning to his equine companion. I land a little bit distant, as silent as I can, and watch my love through the trees. I'm not sure she'd appreciate me sneaking up on her, but here I am doing it anyway. Sneaking up on everyone - that's how I should be practicing as a spy. I move silently - or as silently as a two thousand pound beast can. I watch her pacing between trees, digging a path as she goes. Stress is etched into her face, vivid in the tense muscles and tight way that she walks.

After a moment - Silas is unlikely to keep my presence a secret for long - I step out through the trees and into her path, blocking her way. When Africa turns around toward me and moves my way, I speak softly, attracting her attention before she runs into me. Africa, love, what's with the pacing? I look down at her face, trying to see whatever secrets she may be hiding from me, to unlock the treasure trove that is her mind so that I may enter. There is no need for her to take on these battles on her own, if she will only bring them to the surface so I may join her in her plight.

WC: 532
Tag: @[Africa]

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Path to glor -ruin - by Africa - 08-26-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Satanic Silk - 08-26-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Africa - 09-01-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Satanic Silk - 09-05-2014, 10:06 PM