the Rift

[OPEN] Path to glor -ruin

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I join them. Starry-Eyed, Satanic, and Blaze Queen-- or poison-hearted. Actually, maybe I could be The Divergent. The Divergent would be a pleasant change from the Chaotic, which also happens to be a choice for my title. But what am I saying? I'm never going to become lead. Why would anyone allow m to be lead? Africa won't even let me enter the herd. I'm crazy to even hope I'll rule besides her. She hates me. Hates everything I stand for. She hates that I've finally found someone to love. She didn't hide her disappointment when I told her Destry was my mate well. YA, we get it Africa. You don't like me. If you did like me, you'd let me join the Throat. Leaders shouldn't hold grudges. Especially not against suicidal mares that suck at fighting. I fall under that category.

"Evening. Silk, how've you been since.. you know? And Africa, has it not been long enough for me to ask to join?" My words clearly point towards something sexual or embarrassing when speaking to Silk, but then my tone becomes bitter as Africa is addressed. Since Africa did not let me join back then, I've grown accustomed to life as an outcast. AND DAMN, no rules is pretty nice! Maybe I don't want to join the Throat anymore! "It leaves you as Sultana. He has entered the herd, kick him out if you don't want him there. I'd be glad to do it! He attacked me randomly when I invited him there. Ha, how foolish am I? Approach a stallion who you used to love and expect a warm greeting! Nope, nope. I got a snakebite and burns." I quite my ranting and turn away from them, as if gesturing to them that I am leaving. Let them stop me before I go and I'll stay, otherwise I'm off to terrorize some horses with fire. Ya, I think I've given up on sanity.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Path to glor -ruin - by Africa - 08-26-2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Satanic Silk - 08-26-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Africa - 09-01-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Path to glor -ruin - by Satanic Silk - 09-05-2014, 10:06 PM