the Rift

[OPEN] you will taste death

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie

& not to pull your halo down
around your neck and tug you to the ground, but...
The image of two figures on her border – one without a crown marking her face, that dark silhouette familiar as an unwanted stray – arrives in her frame of sight with a mix of emotions; the first is curiosity, which is quickly satisfied as she draws closer, discovering Hotaru and the wretched thing she and her kin had been hunting with vengeance ever since the abduction of Arah and her foals. She is then filled with an abundant sense of pride and gratitude towards the new mother, a sense of irony drawing a bemused grin to her lips – as if the fact that Confutatis was at her doorstep was not enough to bring a wolfish grin to her pretty face.

Her ears slick back, one whole and one mangled by the acidic bite of the very bitch she’s looking at, the only sign she gives of her desire to bring pain and punishment to such a cur as this. Her white face gleams with aggression as Illynx’s golden eyes cross it in a glittering sweep, tracing her figure as if she is a treasured artwork finally heisted from the clutches of a wealthy and jealously possessive lord. Giving Hotaru a gleaming, wicked grin, a giggle takes her as she looks back upon the rat that the daughter of Tolio has brought to her doorstep.

"Darling, do not be upset," she croons, a few silvery blue arcs racing up the length of her golden horn as her laughter subsides well enough for words, "you caused my friends trouble, remember? You should have seen this coming." Another stream of laughter breaks her lips, her golden eyes watchful of the acidic bitch and her kitsune companion; she has not forgotten her other encounters with the Warlord’s Daughter.

It seems almost too easy to have her here, in all honesty. Perhaps her favorite thing to hate since Mirage had gone away was losing her edge.

Pity. What would she do now?

[ OOC; Bleck. Will get better I PROMISE (weeeeee Confullynx timeeee) ]

I'm more than a little curious how
you are planning to go about making your amends to the dead
with your halo slipping down, your halo slipping, your halo slipping down
slipping down to choke you now.

image by candy<3
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
you will taste death - by Confutatis - 08-27-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: you will taste death - by Hotaru - 08-27-2014, 08:37 PM
RE: you will taste death - by Illynx - 08-27-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: you will taste death - by Confutatis - 08-30-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: you will taste death - by Arah - 09-06-2014, 08:33 AM
RE: you will taste death - by Hotaru - 09-09-2014, 05:39 AM
RE: you will taste death - by Illynx - 09-09-2014, 10:14 AM