the Rift

[OPEN] Beyond the edge

Andromeda Posts: 91
Dragon's Throat Healer
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 5 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life. If I could just wither away inside my skin, suck the life, all the matter away. I never wanted to be the center of attention, and though I certainly want to be a desired woman, I've never wanted the COMPETITION of attention to get .. out of hand. But here in front of me are two pegasi stallions, getting steamed up over little ol' me. I back up away from them, spreading my wings again as I get flustered over their hormonal bickering. I wasn't sure that Dalibor would find me to do our patrol, but it seems he had little difficulty, and upon spying this other pegasus the handsome roan took no time to insert himself. I'm surprised there was enough space for him to land without crashing into either of us! Before the younger pegasus can even speak, Dalibor is cutting him off, threatening him with angry body language if not words. But as the gray foolishly engages the desert warrior, the words of my adored grow stronger, angrier -- and he turns them toward me.

I've never seen my handsome patrol partner, stallion-that-I-maybe-secretly-fantasize-about get so ... ugly. The rage in his eyes makes me step away from him, and the words that come from his mouth make me feel like someone has painted tar all over me. His words are revolting, ugly. They make me cringe inside my skin and I want to run from this... thing that Dalibor has become. He's always so quiet - is this what he's like when he finally speaks up? At first, I can't seem to speak, as if the words have been choked out of me and there's nothing left, certainly no air left to pass through my vocal chords. Tears rise to my eyes. Of course, his anger is meant for the newcomer, but he's looking at me, and the words he uses when talking about something that I could be a part of... My lips move, and it takes a moment before anything actually comes out.

"Dalibor!" When words finally come, they're breathy, aghast. His name is not said with love or kindness, just.. horror. "How could you.. how could you say something like that? That's HORRIBLE!" My voice grows stronger to the end, and anger shows in my tear-filled eyes. I glance apologetically at the stallion who has rightfully taken offense at Dalibor's intrusion. "How do you know what he would do, and how could you.. use such filthy language toward me?!" Hurt, I'm hurt, Dalibor. My body shakes from it, and my eyes show a betrayal. He's trying to defend me, but .. is this the way to do it? And how does he even know that this grey pegasus was even after such a thing?

WC: 779
Tag: @[Gull], @[Dalibor]
Omg.. muse.

ANDROMEDA
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Andromeda excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 08-26-2014, 11:35 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 08-29-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-03-2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Gull - 09-05-2014, 03:08 AM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-01-2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-02-2014, 07:58 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-04-2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Andromeda - 09-04-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: Beyond the edge - by Dalibor - 09-05-2014, 12:42 AM