the Rift

i'll light the fuse [joining..]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Patiently he nodded skull once and replied to her question with softened tones, “The right to extend invitation is mine,” gold orbs peered into aqua with assertive gentleness; it made his heart quicken with pleasure to know that his family had just grown a little bigger—so it went without saying that he was pleased with her choice to live within the herd. Plus it seemed they were going to get along just fine, “If your decision to remain within this territory is set, only choice of duty remains.”

Now that he had thought to mention it, the lad let mind drift to wonder what talents she might host. Oh—but those things could be figured out later. Falling back toward current events he added with a light chuckle, “Forgive my manners; I’ve not properly introduced myself.” Reflexively, tail flicked across thighs as weight shifted forward, “I’m Midas, a Soldier for the Throat,” title was presented with strokes of honor clinging to open vocals.

OOC: Crappy short post is a crappy short post, I sorry x'D, zoo is killing me.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Lullaby - 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM