the Rift

i'll light the fuse [joining..]

Lullaby Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
OOC:It's okay, I am still trying to figure her out.

Ear twisted curiously, a tilt to her chin. So he could accept her. She wasn't quite sure why though. She would assume if he was the lead he may have mentioned it, or maybe he simply had the authority. The tips of her wings flexed while she was lost in thought. It did not unsettle her, he could open the gates to a new home. He seemed like a fine gentleman, who had his head on straight. She was a bit reluctant not to meet an official leader, but surely if he lived here it must be a fine place. The mention of duty, she was not sure what to say. "Do I have to choose now, or may I decide?" She asked, a small amount of uncertainty in her eyes. "That is to say I am not worthless, I have battled, and know a few remedies for healing," she quickly added hoping it might help her cause. Though she wasn't sure she needed to convince him she wasn't lazy.

"Pleasure to meet you Midas," she said with a true smile, detecting the pride he must have held. This she took nothing of vanity, but self respect for who he was and what he did. Really her words could not be more true. He was the best thing she had seen in weeks; far better company than she had thought to encounter. "I'm Lullaby, or Lully for short."

Messages In This Thread
i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Lullaby - 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM