the Rift

i'll light the fuse [joining..]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

"Do I have to choose now, or may I decide?"

He smiled at this. Apparently she wasn’t entirely sure of her place within a herd; which was not a bad thing since a calling wasn’t to be taken lightly. It would serve as her duty and life’s work for as long as she chooses to live among them. Jaws parted to counter her response, but his words were put to halt, "That is to say I am not worthless, I have battled, and know a few remedies for healing.” Wistfully he replied, “Take all the time you need sweetheart,” Midas wouldn’t dream of spoiling untapped potential, let her decide when heart instructed a readiness.

Pleasantries aside he noted her name, "I'm Lullaby, or Lully for short." A light chuckle followed, “Well, Lully, would you like a quick tour of your home?” Forelegs rose in step, he drew closer but not unbearably so. Circling her female frame, he went around her body with orbs falling across lovely feathers; the tint reminding him a stormy sky, “Or a longer version?” Coming alongside, their wings nearly brushed each other; Midas drew his head closer to her skull, while body remained undaunted by the nearness.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Lullaby - 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM