the Rift

i'll light the fuse [joining..]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

"Good morning to you,” her worded response only succeeded to brighten his smile despite a lack of facial change, "Quite a name, for quite a place." Dragon throat. It was refreshing that she found his home a delightful area. "Is the name meant to intermediate?” He hadn’t ever thought about the possible lore or tales that might enthrall such a name; the title had been part of him as much as the winged appendages on his back. No knowing was half the fun, it left the imagination play. But her question required an answer, so he responded honestly and rather matter of fact.

“I’m afraid the lore is lost to me,” his orbs trailed down the sleek line of her pure spine, tone eased softly, “But deep within the heart of this territory you can find an ancient tree, lacing the center of the desert,” gently he soothed, “if history spikes your interest, I’m sure there is one older than me within this clan that will share its stories.” Ears perked as the lady answered his question.

"I'm trying to figure out these lands, scout out a home? I thought this looked like a good place to start. It's very beautiful."

She gazed over his bulk, taking in appearance and obvious finding something to hold interest. Softly he responded, “Your presence is welcomed,” glancing skyward at the newly hatched morning he added, “The Throat is home to many of our kind, and others…..” Such a nice female, she seemed strong and smart. He saw no reason to deny her access, “If you so desire, it could be your sanctuary as well.”

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Lullaby - 09-03-2012, 11:17 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [Prometheus..acceptance] - by Midas - 09-06-2012, 12:59 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-10-2012, 10:32 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-12-2012, 10:27 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-16-2012, 11:35 PM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Midas - 09-18-2012, 09:31 AM
RE: i'll light the fuse [joining..] - by Lullaby - 09-24-2012, 05:52 PM