the Rift

[OPEN] Rivers of gold will flow

Alija Posts: 58
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
Call my name and save me from the dark

The rainbow doe drifted lazily into a doze the sun. The meadow was very peaceful as well as cool which only tugged her mind down into sleep. A sudden voice pulled her away from her nap all to soon. Shifting her weight back to all four hooves she shook her antlered head. The tinkling sound eased her brain as she gazed upon the black stallion. He was a good deal taller than her moderate height. If his words were meant to scorn it was lost on her kind mind. Smiling softly she tilted her antlered head to look up at him. "No sir I do not believe we have. I am Alija and fairly new here to these lands. Do you know the name of this stunning place?"

It was true she had only been in Helovia for a few weeks and this was her second time out of the Dragon's Throat. This land was very different from anything she had ever seen. Around ever corner there was a new landscape as well as a new face. The healer loved to meet people, even if they were trying to be mean or rude. She was used to rude because everyone, besides her mother, had treated her. The sweet doe assumed everyone was like that because she was a healer instead of a fighter. Shaking the thought from her head steel blue eyes roved over the stallion. He had scars on his sides, odd how they seemed to be in the same place.

Turning her gaze back to his face she smiled a little kinder before her voice bubbled forth again, "What brings you here on such a lovely day?" Alija wasn't trying to be nosy even if it came off that way, she was just curious. Some would call her naive or stupid simply because all emotions but happy, concerned, and helpful, were lost on her. She had never really felt anger or hated even when other had attacked her.

"Speech" 'Wonderings'
Tag;; @[Windwalker]
Words;; 329

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Rivers of gold will flow - by Alija - 08-27-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Rivers of gold will flow - by Windwalker - 08-27-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Rivers of gold will flow - by Alija - 09-03-2014, 11:58 PM