the Rift

Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
((ooc: to save time and posting order, im gonna post Solstice, Aaron and Kiara all at one time instead of making three posts over and over))

Solstice & Aaron
No bond is ever stronger, than that of a Mother and Child

The call had been strong for the mother and son pair as well. Now a more confident two year old, Aaron arrived along side his dam holding his head higher than he had the last time. His brown eyes looked around for the twin brothers, his mentors... But they were no where to be seen. His mother however had moved in slowly, her tiara lower than before. Her heart.... Well she was beginning to struggle and feel a depression she had never before understood. When her father had died... her mother had never been the same. She understood now why she had gone to the veil..... The need to be needed. Solstice needed to be needed by someone again. She stood there without speaking. She was allied to the Qian, her son a member. Together they would always stand as they were pretty much the only family by blood the other had.
"Aaron speaks"
"Solstice speaks"

________________________________________________________________________________

Kiara
Like Strawberry Wine

Shyly the red roan fem slipped up beside Rishima. After all the ebon mare with the white marking was the sister to Mirage. Kiara felt like she could trust her as well. Meetings always made the young dove nervous, her green eyes looked around trying to take in every face. She was growing more confident, but her fear of stallions had the red roan blanket appalooa trembling. Trying to be strong she planted her hooves, resisting the urge as more arrived to run away. Mirage had said the Qian would protect her.... Surely she was among friends now? She glanced to Mirage with a look that said I trust you so I am here..... But I do not like being around so many males.... Maybe one day.... a stallion would show her she had nothing to fear... Until then... She fought the urge to flee every time one came into sight.

"Kiara Speaks"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Gaspard - 08-30-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Solstice - 09-06-2012, 12:51 AM