the Rift

Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting]

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
Query had taken a few trips to this forest before, once fairly recently when she ran into Jayden. She always enjoyed a stroll through the forest, it was nice and comfortable to her, and relaxing.

On this day she noticed a huge crowd gathering. In the crowd were a few familiar faces, that of Torasin and his brown Kiba stood out most prominently. She wanted to ask him how his voyage to get healing powers went. There was also Rishima with the mark of the moon on her haunch was hard to miss. She also saw Mirage standing there, her Golden eyes standin' in contrast to the black of her body. She also spotted a dragon on Mirage's back and then her eyes gazed at....What is that? The bronze half horse half dragon caught her eye. How did she not see him before. She made a mental note of having to ask Torasin more about this half breed.

After staring at the bronzed giant Query continued to scan the crowd. She noticed a black stallion with Ink coming out from around his hooves. A pegasus also came in and landed though she looked a bit tense.

Then when Query though she had taken note of everyone there this new creature came in. It was half bird, and half cat. She thought back to the days that she spent with humans, she had heard of one of these. The humans called them Gryphons, but of course they thought them to just be myths much like Pegasi, Unicorns, and many other "mythical" beings. Query used to think much the same 'til she stumbled upon these magical lands and meeting a few herself.

She thought back again to the time that Torasin was trying to preach to her of this being that was called the Sun God and when Rishima had interrupted. She remembered briefly Rishima having a miniature version of the gryphon that had landed next to the inky Stallion.

"Ummm...hello all. I hope that I'm not intruding here, but if it wouldn't be too much bother might I join in this gatherin'?"

She stood at the back of the gathering in case she might not be welcomed. After all, she didn't want to impose on anyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Gaspard - 08-30-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Steps Toward the Future [Qian Meeting] - by Query - 09-06-2012, 02:08 AM