the Rift

[OPEN] Million Dollar Man [egg finding]

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable
JAKAR

she hit me and it felt like a kiss

I could feel the annoyance rolling off of the varnished beauty as we stood there, but I couldn't tell if it was all directed towards me or if it was partially for the white mare who would be a slender beauty if it weren't for the odd horns protruding from her shoulders. As I spoke, introducing both myself and the varnished mare to the ghostly hued one I could feel the icy glare of Snö piercing into through my bay coat and skin into the very core of me. If it weren't for the presence of the stranger, Kirah, I was sure the meeting between the two of us would't be so peaceful. "I am very capable of introducing myself. I am Snö and this piece of shit is a stalker."
Dark rimmed harks slammed back to bury themselves in sooty dreads as the mare spoke up once more, this time adding to insult and calling me a stalker. I was quite the opposite, tracking and stalking were two very different things! A snort blasted through my sooty paper thins as I shook my sporty skull at the two mares. Ocean pools turned to grasp the ghost mare once more only to find that she was no longer standing where she had been moments ago when I had introduced myself and my unhappy companion to her. There hadn't been a sound from the creature as she moved, making her way around us her own pools locked in on the egg that rested gently against the nook of my hocks. If either of them made a move towards the precious gift I would simply take a half step backwards and end the misery of whatever poor creature was decomposing without the heat of it's dam. When I finally located the ghost mare I turned back to Snö, deciding that for the moment the ghost was of no threat to myself nor the egg. "Stalker dear? You are the one who followed me up here." The varnished mare continued rambling about how she would never agree to disagree with the likes of me, and for a moment I couldn't blame her.
But then she opened her mouth once more.
"You don't even know what you're protecting. When it hatches I hope it rips your throat out and drinks your blood for its nourishment." I choked back a peal of laughter at the thought of an infant latching onto the closest thing to it and draining it of life just to further it's own. My skull shook ever so slightly as I lowered my skull to look at the two toned egg for a moment before glancing out of the corners of my sockets to the mare I had been tracking for quite some time. "I suppose that would be better than whatever fate the poor bloke that ends up with you will have." A deep chuckle slipped from my chest as I looked back to the slender ghost who seemed quite transfixed on the egg that rested against my limbs, a small smile tugged at the corners of my sooty kissers as I lifted my skull back to it's normal resting position. "Kirah, what do you think is in it? Will it devour my soul?" The amusement and mockery was evident in my vocals as they reached out to the ghost, hoping to bring her back into the conversation she had so easily slipped from. There was no need to be rude to company, even if the other member of the party was acting as if she had no sort of upbringing.
A sharp sigh drew my attention away from the ghost mare once more and suddenly the varnished was speaking again. Funny, I didn't remember her being this much of a chatty Cathy before. "So where is Felcie? The master is never far from his dog." My pelt shuddered at the mention of my father's name and for a brief second I enjoy the bitterness and rage that is lying low in her lyrics. Felcie had caused more trouble than he had pleasure in anyone's life, he would have been a fantastic leader if he cared for the well-being of anyone but himself. But genocide was the only thing on his mind and that would be his downfall. "Even the most well trained dogs manage to break free from time to time." All of the amusement that had laced my previous lyrics was wiped away and the my words came out flat and monotone as if just the mention of the bastard was enough to drain my frame of any energy that may have been there before.

"Speeeech"
Tag;; @[Snö]
Words;; 780
OOC;; sorry for the wait loves <3

Messages In This Thread
Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 09-10-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-11-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-18-2014, 12:57 PM