the Rift

[OPEN] Million Dollar Man [egg finding]

Jakar Posts: 14
Aurora Basin Phantom atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 5 :: Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vitani :: Plain Hellhound :: Acid Adoptable
JAKAR

she hit me and it felt like a kiss

"You've followed me all way here, Jakar. And don't call me dear, you know my name, I suggest you use it or I'll throw you and your precious egg off the ledge over there. Dogs can't fly, so don't test my patience." A dark rimmed ear flicked as a deep chuckle escaped from my chest at the idea of the mare throwing me over the edge of the cliffs we stood on. I knew that the speckled creature was more than capable of throwing my over, but something told me that she would regret it instantly for who would she have to pick on then? My white splashed skull shook as I turned away from the mare who had led me to Helovia and rather focused on the pale ghost who was beginning to talk, her soft voice a nice change from the harsh one of Snö.
"Something with wings....It might devour your soul, but I doubt it. Then again, anything is possible." The corners of my sooty velvets twitched up into a half smile as I mulled over the pale mare's words. "I suppose I shall be safe then, I have no soul for it to devour." My smile widened as I spoke and broad shoulders lifted in a shrug, obviously I did have a soul. I wasn't a red head, nor did I have eyes the color of spring grass. While the thoughts of souls and how clear it was that I had one floated through my mind I nearly missed the ghost as she slipped back, away from the conversation once more. For a moment my velvets parted as if to say something that would draw her back again, but a slight movement at my hocks drew my attention away from the mare named Kirah faster than I could have imagined.
My skull dropped, chin tucked between my knees as sky blues settled on the opal-like sphere of the egg, that was moving. A gust of air escaped my paper thins, wrapping forward to embrace the beautiful egg that continued to shift and shake as small cracks appeared on the surface. "OH! Looks like we will be finding out what kind of demon it is here in a few moments." A light smile stretched my sporty features as I looked away from the hatching egg for a moment to glance between both of the ladies that would be here for the birth of the creature, whether it was going to devour me or if it would wind up to be my dearest friend.
Of course, it could always do both.
A cracking sound drew my eyes back to the egg that was now nearly completely open as a small white and gold canine slid from the egg's fluids. Snorting softly, I reached towards the tiny creature, nudging it ever so gently before blowing a gust of warm air over it's small frame. A squeak emitted from the creature who's eyes and ears were still closed from it's time spent in the egg and I couldn't help but smile, I had never been a parent but something about this creature was drawing me towards it, begging and pleading me to take care of it as if it were a part of myself. Glancing towards the two ladies I offered up a question, "What is it? Why did it choose me?" I expected all sorts of smart ass comments from the varnished mare, but a little part of me hoped she would allow herself to be civil if just for a moment. I wouldn't hold my breath though.

"Speeeech"
Tag;; @[Kirah]
Words;; 611
OOC;; sorry for the wait loves <3. VITANI IS HATCHED

Messages In This Thread
Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 08-27-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 08-28-2014, 11:31 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-09-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Snö - 09-10-2014, 10:03 PM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Kirah - 09-11-2014, 05:58 AM
RE: Million Dollar Man [egg finding] - by Jakar - 09-18-2014, 12:57 PM