the Rift

[OPEN] Sunshine and Stormclouds

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The scent of newcomers brought the pair's heads towards the sky, Loretta licking blood and fur from her muzzle and Archibald swallowing the last morsel of the patch of clover he found. The World's Edge was keeping the war-torn partners very busy, and the Dauntless appreciated that. He was a beast bred for duty, and with the Foothills gone to rubble, this was his duty now. After his encounter with his son, Archibald had kept fairly close to the borders, hoping his other son and his mate would follow Reginald's scent, but neither had shown their faces. Golden eyes focused into the forest, pieces of the glass wall sparkling in the distance, and the Captain shifted his weight to walk towards the voices and the all-too-familiar scent of the Threshold. Loretta trotted after him, ears perked forward with anticipation. Remnants of her meal still traced her face, rabbit blood clinging to the whiteness of her muzzle. It took the massive stallion mere moments to close the distance between him and the newcomer, and he stopped several yards away from her.

She was large, nearly his height, with muscle built like their ancestors crossed. As he observed the pegasus his face was stone--unreadable to anyone that did not know him better than he knew himself(Circe, or Ktulu perhaps). Golden eyes traced over her frame, and the obviousness of her warrior heritage was not lost on him. Smoothly, the Dauntless transitioned his eyes to look at the smaller, pretty mare that carried the scent of this home. He had seen her around the herd on his patrols, but had never encountered her face to face. He nodded to her simply, turning his attention back on the pegasus. "I am Archibald the Dauntless, Captain of the World's Edge, leader to all protectors and guards and council to the King and Queen," He asserted, body lifted with all of the dominance and power he held in his steel-clad hooves, "what are you seeking here, madam?" The behemoth's voice was low and modulated, clear, but it displayed easily what he was trying to convey. What are your intentions here? Do you plan to serve or to harm?

Loretta, turning some to half circle around the group, watched the two mares. The little one seemed kind--her features were soft and what the malamute had heard of her voice was pleasing. Is she smart? The dog asked her commander, wondering if the little female was wise enough not to bring danger into his realm. The Dauntless did not acknowledge his bitch, but simply waited for someone to speak the intentions of this newcomer.

@[Jahzara]

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Jahzara - 08-27-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Meriwether - 08-28-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Archibald - 08-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Meriwether - 09-04-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Jahzara - 09-16-2014, 11:39 PM