the Rift

[OPEN] Sunshine and Stormclouds

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca
Jahzara

Jahzara grew nervous as the Captain joined them, gulping quickly to try and swallow her fear. She was expecting the cheerful Kahlua, not the giant that was approaching them with his…What was that? The golden vixen had never seen a dog before, but instinctively the malamute made her leery. However, her favorite hallucination, Lily, was a bit more curious as she wandered up to the dog. In the arabian’s eyes, the pony was roughly the same size as the canine and quietly she spoke under her breath. “Not so close, Lily. Respect her space.” Bringing her gaze back up to the giant stallion, the Arabian did her very best to control her visible shaking. She knew that he was in no position to hurt her, and she knew that she was supposed to be able to trust every equine of the World’s Edge, but the fear of stallions was still heavy on her soul. She was a little more at ease when he explained his position, a leader to al the protectors? Then he was good! He had to be good…He was supposed to protect people like her, from stallions like Laughing Corpse. Maybe, just maybe, she could eventually grow to be comfortable around him. It would take time though.

As her nerves started getting the better of her, Meriwether spoke for herself, breaking the silence before it could become any more awkward. Watching her new dappled friend, Jahzara’s beaming smile returned once more. Waiting for the Pegasus to finish her introductions and reasoning for coming, the golden princess stepped forward. “I’m…I’m Jahzara, sir…I-I-I found Meriwether in the Threshold with another winged horse that didn’t like me. Meriwether protected me, and I thought she would be good for the herd…And that the herd could be good for her.”

OOC: @[Archibald] I'm sorry for the late and crummy post!

"Speech."
'Hallucinations'

Walking On Air
Image Credit
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Jahzara - 08-27-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Meriwether - 08-28-2014, 05:43 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Archibald - 08-30-2014, 09:38 AM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Meriwether - 09-04-2014, 12:45 AM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Jahzara - 09-16-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Random Event - 09-21-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Sunshine and Stormclouds - by Archibald - 09-24-2014, 03:52 PM