the Rift

[OPEN] Viper Kisses

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk

I move through the Wilds, away from the desert land. The humidity in the air is overwhelming, suffocating. In the desert it is so dry, but as I've moved out in search of a little cooler weather in the shade of the mainland, I've started to feel the wetness and density of the air. I feel like my whole body is heavier, weighted down by the air. But I know what it means to feel such hot and humid air - a storm is coming. I raise my nose to the air and look to the sky. It darkens, night and storm mixing together to create a sky I would never challenge.

When I'm aware of my surroundings again, I find myself near the caves. The caves that I never took residence in during the darkness. No, I was a wraith. I was there at the beginning - to drop off Cypress - and at the end - to be healed by Midas and Hector. But here I am again, standing at the opening, staring into the darkness that could swallow me whole at any moment. The air is changing, a lonely breeze travels past, catching my mane and wafting it up to float gently. And then it began. The storm that was brewing finally came to its cusp, the tears from the collective sorrowful souls finally spilling from cloudy ducts to the receptive earth.

I raise my head to the sky, letting the droplets caress my face and wash the dust of the Throat away. To be clean again, to rid myself of the sand that hides in every crevice - the crevices you didn't know you had. But the peacefulness of the moment changes as lightning flashes through the night sky, seeking a home on earth. Thunder crashes, deafening in the otherwise silent sky. I look up, and see some... pegasus, if my eyes don't deceive me ... flying in the sky. I think for a moment that whomever it is is very foolish to be flying about in a storm. Just because we pegasi can fly does not mean that we are immune to the dangers of being in said sky. But the longer that I stare, I can make out that the daggers of light shooting through the darkness aren't just surrounding the pegasus - they look like they are emanating from him.

Is this what I've been searching for?

WC: 397
Tag: @[Kaj]

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 08-28-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 08-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-09-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-21-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-21-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 09-22-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-24-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 10-12-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 10-19-2014, 11:01 PM