the Rift

[OPEN] Viper Kisses

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

Kaj</style>

Silence envelopes the trio, one Kaj is unsure how to break. Is it worth breaking in the first place? They were merely passerby, were they not? Drawn to him simply because of his inability to contain the storm of his own emotions. Why were they gathered round him? Were they expecting some sort of apology for his concoction, for his heralding of the storm they'd unwittingly been witness to? There was no forthcoming answer from the little lass with the big, warm eyes. Stunned, it seemed, though Kaj could not comprehend why she would be. Surely a misunderstanding? Kaj was not deserving of such a stunned, delighted gaze, no matter her silence. It seemed to be one or the other, however, for soon the stallion was speaking with a harsh voice and sardonic lilt to his lyrics. Kaj slowly turned his gaze to the other pegasus, staring at him silently before snorting softly. "I was unaware that there was a haughty way to fly," he rumbled, brow arching towards the young one. "Had you wanted my name you merely could have ask, you need not bluster in such a pointlessly roundabout way." Though his words are inherently reprimanding, almost mocking but not quite, it is delivered in a soft, husky tone of voice that rings of brotherhood and kinship. It seemed he was incapable of shaking such a thing.

Deep eyes flicker between kaj's figure and the unnamed, silent girl nearby. There is nothing that escapes her silent, immovable lips while the stranger waits for any response from her. It's fruitless in the end. Though it seems the stallion is not happy with the silence, and Kaj is rather at a loss of what to say to the rude fellow. Eyes narrow slightly, a warning but with no inherent anger in it. Relatively harmless in comparison to what he was capable of. "You are a rather demanding youngling," he commented plainly, aware of the stallion's age and finding him rather childlike, disappointed to see he was not as mature as his form belied. Even so, he doesn't want to sit by and hear more squalling, so he abides in the end.

"My name is Kaj the Storm Bringer, King of the World's Edge. Is there a reason you seek me? Or was it just to exercise your tongue on those content with silence?" It may have been harsh once, but the words were mildly playful, clearly cutting the kid a break as he had no interest in doing anything else that evening. Silk was providing a welcome distraction, at least, from the convoluted mess of his own mind.

Credit

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 08-28-2014, 01:06 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 08-28-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 08-29-2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-09-2014, 05:10 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-21-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 09-21-2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 09-22-2014, 12:37 AM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Satanic Silk - 09-24-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Kaj - 10-03-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Viper Kisses - by Tandavi - 10-12-2014, 06:03 PM