the Rift

[OPEN] the earth has music (welcoming)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Elsa came home, tailed by a pale lady with long dark locks of hair falling across shoulders and down the dainty curve of neck. Yar, another woman from the threshold. I leaned over the crest of a cliff, which had become my lookout point during recent months – they entered together and passed beyond the waterfall into our valley. I didn’t bother flying down, lest not yet. The capable mason seemed to be handling this situation rather well. If said girl needed assistance however, she’d only have to call out.

I listened from a distance as their feet clipped against stone and the like (at this height these ears couldn’t decipher their conversation.) Despite feeling joy at having yet another newblood join up, I couldn’t help but feel mildly worried that this family would soon be dominated by only females; especially if we didn’t get a few capable males from the harvest of wanderers. Though the surplus of girls didn’t have any intentional discomfort, a balance was good for most things, and certainly for this family. Too many of one sex could prove to be hazardous later. I’d have to break words with Seele on the matter.

Maybe the lack of male recruiters was the cause of such surplus – maybe…

”Midas.” Fina peered at me from the corner of one wing; she’d been napping, “Ye really should find a hobby and worry less about things of little worth.” Beak went wide, yawning with the fork of tongue pointing out, “Ye could take up hunting for me?” she suggested with a humorous smile. Gaze shifted back to the forest, narrowing, “Yar, ye presses for the impossible.”

“Nothing is impossible.”

OCC: Midas is merely observing them. I don’t plan on posting again unless ya’ll need him <333 or simply want him.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:45 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-02-2014, 02:44 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-04-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-05-2014, 04:00 AM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Elsa - 09-16-2014, 01:10 PM
RE: the earth has music (welcoming) - by Kirah - 09-17-2014, 05:18 AM