the Rift

Blue moon, you saw me standing alone

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The air darkens and a hush falls all around. A few cherry blossom petals trace some invisible path set out for them on a warm breeze, which has suddenly stirred. It dances and sways to some unsound rhythm, before the petals fall gently upon Nasreen's back, as if gently encouraging her to remove her face from the tree.

Standing etched in moonlight, was the Goddess herself. Lavender fur seemed almost bright white at the edges, where the moon's light illuminated her sleek form. Her mischievous and mysterious gaze fell upon the paint mare, as she rearranged her wings upon her flanks.

"Nasreen..." She began, her voice an odd mixture of amusement and disappointment.
"You are a seer of the World's Edge. You do not need to run around in the dark of night to find me, nor does that tree require your assistance to stand up." Her long tail twitched as a smirk tugged on her velvety muzzle. "You are my Seer. All you need to do is pray and I shall come. You need not find a particular stone or tree or patch of dying grass to catch my attention. I am mother of the night - all you need is darkness."

As if to emphasize her point, the world grew darker still, as if the Goddess and Nasreen were caught in some sort of bubble that rejected the light. Even so, the Goddess' coat blazed brilliantly in the darkness, as moonlight continued to filter through, seemingly affecting her, and her alone.

"But I am here now. What is it you want?"

Messages In This Thread
Blue moon, you saw me standing alone - by Nasreen - 08-29-2014, 11:26 AM
RE: Blue moon, you saw me standing alone - by God of the Moon - 08-30-2014, 11:06 AM