the Rift

[OPEN] Hands that Painted the Stars [Sneak rank meeting]

Hamaliel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hamaliel
i'm finally broken, falling too far
burned up in pieces from chasing your stars
I haven’t necessarily been hiding per se, simply mulling things over. My Heart isn’t with the Edge and yet I feel at home beside the cliffs of the seaside. Recently I’ve been spending most of my days alone and contemplating whether to simply leave without notice and move on to the place where Samael resids. Yet, I still linger a whole season has come and gone and I still linger in the Edge. Then a voice breaks the silence and I perk my ears forward as my thoughts are pulled from my self pity. It seems that the time to step up to the place of my responsibility has come. For a moment I hesitate. What is this point if I intend to leave this place? What is the point if I only ever plan to betray the gift given to join my beloved? With a simply sigh I decide to present myself the familiar face of the head of my ranks. Quilyan is his name I believe? I know so few of my herdmates. That’s what I get for wallowing in my own problems for so long. There will always be something weighing upon my mind it seems. Silently I blame the Father for all of this. Part of me wishes I had seen the monster my god had really been and the cruelty He unleashed upon me. When I look back upon it, I can say I was in love with Samael, but truly nothing could’ve surpassed my love for my Father. I was truer to him than the sole lover I have ever given my heart to.

I shove the thoughts away from my head and choose to dwell in the present, not the past. As my superior comes into sight I give out a soft whinny to alert my presence. For the moment, no words pass from my lips. I simply dip my head and wait for the others the may arrive.

"blah blah blah"
image credit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hands that Painted the Stars [Sneak rank meeting] - by Hamaliel - 09-05-2014, 02:05 AM