Unlike me, you’ll never see this coming,
Which is rather ironic and funny.
I’d hate to make you fall
But this is too much fun after all
Still I did not tell a lie did I,
In how alike are you and the spy.

WE :: 0/3
DT :: 0/2
HF:: 1/2 (one additional if made by Ghost)
Morir
Ophelia

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable
Morir thinks that Thran is being very persistent and would like to make him a new hole to poop from. <3

You seem a lot like me, -- both are unicorns
Just with a deadly virginity.
We’ve shared sweat, and thirst, -- they've sparred
Just with a different name to curse.
Unlike me, you’ll never see this coming, -- har har, Morir is blind
I’d hate to make you fall -- reverse statement, Thran would probably love to see Morir fall

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia blocks herself.

You seem a lot like me, ---> they are were/both spies
Just with a deadly virginity. ---> she's white, the color of purity, but with red ends of her hair, signifying death

We’ve shared sweat, and thirst,
Just with a different name to curse. ---> Could be referencing that they are similar but she's a female, so of a different name

I’d hate to make you fall
In how alike are you and the spy. ---> She was a spy at one point, so she and he would be alike

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
MORIR
"Ha, you'd like the excuse wouldn't you, to take your bloody cue.
Unfortunately you're still as blind, for it is not you I seek this time."

Morir is NOT sought.

OPHELIA
"My you do seem to pop in everywhere, but while I appreciate your care,
I must make it known, today is not your day to atone."

Ophelia is NOT sought.

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona blocks Seele.

"Give it a rest, goldilocks."

You seem a lot like me, --> both are unicorns
Just with a deadly virginity. --> she is deadly, and also a virgin!
Just with a different name to curse. --> curses Unheil in her mind
I’d hate to make you fall --> reference to her high rank as Czarina
Still I did not tell a lie did I, --> guilded tongue/rank magic reference
In how alike are you and the spy. --> Seele is the head of spies in the Hidden Falls

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

SEELE
“How considerate are you pretty bird, to strive and protect your herd.
Clever as you think you are dear lady, I do not desire your mare so shady.”

Seele is NOT sought.

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
As per the census, we have 3 guesses.

Bellona turns a harsh stare to the unicorn, coolly stating, "And you are not as clever as you think you are. You will not have me, either."

You seem a lot like me, --> both are attractive on the outside but dangerous on the inside
Just with a deadly virginity. --> she is deadly, and also unmated
We’ve shared sweat, and thirst, --> both have fought; she thirsts for blood
Just with a different name to curse. --> she curses in a foreign language, Nahuatl
Which is rather ironic and funny. --> she is ironic/funny/sarcastic
I’d hate to make you fall --> pegasus ref
But this is too much fun after all --> delight in the downfall of others
In how alike are you and the spy. --> both Thran and Bel are spies

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

BELLONA
“Oh my, oh dear, what do we have here?
Little testy, little spit-fire, but it is not you I desire.
As I take my tally, you'll have to quickly rally.
You might find dear heifer, I'm actually quiet clever.”

Bellona is NOT sought.

Per this season's activity check recount of your members, you have 27 (even your general info page says 29), limiting the herd in total to two guesses.

"Your guesses are over, only Ghost's will gain us closure."
Ghost, per her rank magic, has the right to an additional block to be used only once per month.
According to standard rules, Ghost only, will be given 48 hours to respond.
If Ghost does not respond, then the game, sadly, is over.

(Imi is on absent, so per admin, the time for guessing has passed.)

“Who protects one side of the head, but not the other,
I tell you my friends it is a dead brother.
See my skills, and note my tricks,
From you I take your biggest asset.”

MIDAS’S ARMOR WAS SOUGHT.

You seem a lot like me,

APPERENCE REF :: Like him, in that they are both golden, Midas just with black (death is usually portrayed as black), and white (virginity is usually portrayed with white).
PERSONALITY REF :: Both in general are considered golden boys (stress on the word seem)

HISTORY REF :: Sweat is caused by heat, and thirst is caused by dryness, both classic definitions of deserts. Both have (note the past tense ‘shared’) lived in desert, but each was in a different place, so a different name to curse. Though I don’t think this is noted here on the site for Thranduil, it is on DA history. Regardless, I believe the clue could be understood without knowing Thranduil’s history and the relation of the two of them is fluff.

PERSONALITY REF :: Midas is very defensive and watchful of his herd. He constantly starts posts as watching over them, or protecting the boarder. Not to mention Midas is usually the one doing the blocking in stealths (instead of Steele, the head of spies). So it is ironic that he will miss this one attack at him (hopefully). Which unlike (-cough-the egotistical –cough) Thranduil who thinks he knows all. As a causer of trouble he’ll find the irony of all of this incredibly humorous.
I’d hate to make you fall,
ITEM REF :: A reverse statement. Thranduil is seeking Midas’s armor, without which he will/might fall.
But this is too much fun after all.
FLUFF :: -ish, Thran enjoys taking the pride of others because he’s all rude like that.
I did not tell a lie did I,

”Tell me now, dear friends above,
If I may have, that which I seek to love.”

Rayo the Reindeer Posts: 18
Hidden Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 21
Rayo
You seem a lot like me,

APPERENCE REF :: Like him, in that they are both golden, Midas just with black (death is usually portrayed as black), and white (virginity is usually portrayed with white).
PERSONALITY REF :: Both in general are considered golden boys (stress on the word seem)

0 | Nothing about this really made me think "golden." Further, the appearance ref does not point to black and white to me. Saying "a lot like me" makes me think of another palomino, or a unicorn.

HISTORY REF :: Sweat is caused by heat, and thirst is caused by dryness, both classic definitions of deserts. Both have (note the past tense ‘shared’) lived in desert, but each was in a different place, so a different name to curse. Though I don’t think this is noted here on the site for Thranduil, it is on DA history. Regardless, I believe the clue could be understood without knowing Thranduil’s history and the relation of the two of them is fluff.
+1 | Reference to the desert, though even this is just barely passing for me because it is still a little vague.

PERSONALITY REF :: Midas is very defensive and watchful of his herd. He constantly starts posts as watching over them, or protecting the boarder. Not to mention Midas is usually the one doing the blocking in stealths (instead of Steele, the head of spies). So it is ironic that he will miss this one attack at him (hopefully). Which unlike (-cough-the egotistical –cough) Thranduil who thinks he knows all. As a causer of trouble he’ll find the irony of all of this incredibly humorous.
0 | I don't think this specifically points to Midas or his personality. This would apply to anyone at which the stealth was aimed - the point is that they won't see it coming.

ITEM REF :: A reverse statement. Thranduil is seeking Midas’s armor, without which he will/might fall.
0 | I'm not sure I understand this clue, to be totally honest. If anything, it might vaguely reference a high rank, but it definitely does not say 'item' to me.

FLUFF :: -ish, Thran enjoys taking the pride of others because he’s all rude like that.

1/3 needed to pass, so this is a FAIL for me.

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
FAIL

You seem a lot like me,
0 [Appearance ref] I didn't get any feeling at all that this was a color reference. If you had hinted in some way towards looks or colors, this could have been passable.

0| [Personality ref] If you had made the clue 'golden boy' or something similar (as that's a bit too revealing) I would have totally gotten this, but as is I didn't see the whole 'they both seem to be good' thing, especially with a line like deadly virginity, which well makes me think personality wise of a murdering virgin.

0| [History ref] I actually did like this clue and could consider desert because of it, although sweat and thirst can come about from many things. If you'd mentioned we shared heat and dryness or something similar, this would have been a for sure positive clue - the other issue was it took two lines, clues need 1 line.

0| [Personality ref] Although I like the idea behind this clue, it just doesn't pan out and requires two lines, which clues need to be in only one line. This clue is just too broad, for instance any successful stealth between any 2 characters meant someone didn't see it coming.

0| [Item ref] This doesn't in any way suggest the item.

0| Fluff

0/3 necessary to pass

Overall you had a good explanation for your clues, but if you had taken more of that explanation and made it the clue itself, this stealth would have been more viable. As is the clues were too vague - the explanation was much more detailed and narrowed down, serving as only 1 explanation when there could have been many. What you want to achieve is one explanation for one or very few possible explanations. Additionally many of your clues took 1+ lines to fully read into, which is against stealth rules.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode