the Rift

[JUDGED] No One Talks About Fight-Club

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Oh shi—

But I couldn’t even think that far because I then I was on FIRE.

WHAT.

I had just been running for this guy and he was running for me, which was pretty cool, I guess, and we were gonna get our fight on and it was gonna be
great--

--but then out of nowhere I’m ablaze and it was really fucked up—like, the world just erupted into lights and heat and I wasn’t even sure what was going on or how it had happened, but my face was on fire and my chest was burning and the tips of my hair were smoldering like candles, and I was yelling-screaming-shouting more out of shock than anything because this bastard just threw fire in my face.

And it sucked.

Just….agh. Maybe, if I had thought it through, I wouldn’t have been in this predicament. Maybe, if I had followed my own advice and kept my ass in my lane and stopped messing with people I had no business messing with, my whole front side wouldn’t be a bonfire crackling merrily in the sunset. Maybe I could’ve even pulled out at that point, wiped my nose clean, apologized, and got my ass away from this antlered power-house of a flamethrower.

Maybe, I don’t know. I wasn’t thinking that much about it. ‘Cuz I was on fire.

I was super busy scream-grunting a high-pitched, embarrassing noise to really see where the guy was; my eyes were watering and burnt (not really but still), even though the blast itself had been nothing but a brief spurt of light and heat. A pretty shitty spurt, if you ask me. My valiant (stupid) charge forward was changed into something stumbling and weird, completely thrown off of any kind of balance or rhythm I had—which was only made worse when I actually ran right into the bro. It felt like…all of a sudden my left shoulder hit this brick wall that someone had put together with sticks and thorn vines instead of mortar (Holy shocking c r a p how did I not notice that spiked collar he was wearing? This guy obviously goes hard and I did NOT come correct.). The whole impact threw my body like a ragdoll to my right, my hooves flailing in the dust and the weeds trying to find some semblance of balance. Thankfully, I didn’t hit the ground—at least there wasn’t any mud this time around, right? That could’ve turned out extra-crappy.

So I’m blinded, my face hurts and my body’s being thrown everywhere. By all rights, I should’ve thrown in the white flag. But no, I started this fight and I’ll be damned if I don’t finish it. I owe this poor (JACKED) shmuck that much, at least.

Groping for something that had even the slightest semblance of sense, I realized that, if I had ran into him, then he was somewhere towards my general leftish…area. So I tried to regain my footing, sidestepping to my right, turning my horn leftwards and shooting off a bolt of shock-stuff over there, shouting something guttural and a lot-less-embarrassing in the process. My blindness was three-fold; one for the pain in my eyelids, two for the tears that bubbled and poured involuntarily down my cheeks, three for the bright flash that was etched into my retinas. The sky was darkening steadily; the sun was almost gone and the stars were coming out and it was purple way up high—it would take me several moments to readjust.

I wanted to jump this bro and wreck his ass, but that wasn’t gonna happen any time soon. It was time to try tactics, bitch. I straightened myself out and continued to back-peddle away from him (hopefully), shooting another bolt at him (hopefully) as I moved, trying to hit him or at least slow him down as I moved my achy cheeks and eyelids, trying to blink away to tears and bring back my sight. There wasn’t much of a wind, but I felt air against something slick on my chest, and I guessed that I had started to bleed from the scratches I got from his collar.

Oh, and I hurt everywhere. Jeez Ros, this wasn’t well thought-out at all.

-------

[ WC:[711/800]

ATTACKS: [2/3] Recap: Gets blasted by Gaucho's fire attack head-on, sustains minor burns all over face, neck, and chest. Left shoulder collides with Gaucho, and his spikes leave moderate scratches on her shoulder blade. Stumbles to the right and regains footing; turns body in Gaucho's general direction and fires off two clumsy bolts of lightning while attempting to back away from him.]

Roskuld</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Roskuld - 08-31-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Gaucho - 09-08-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Blu - 10-18-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Odd - 10-18-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Blu - 10-18-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Roskuld - 10-25-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Gaucho - 11-05-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Roskuld - 11-28-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Gaucho - 12-12-2014, 10:19 PM