the Rift

[OPEN] Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The first to approach the Divergent Aurelia, is nothing special. A mere foal-- a pawn in the game of chess. He asks me why the fire does not burn me, but all I can do is laugh. My words are thrown into the air like a bullet out of a gun, quickly and loudy. "HAHA, oh how I wish I were immune! I burn after prolonged exposure! No one is naturally immune to their magic without an upgrade, unless you magic is something frilly and weak." Like healing magic, or passive magic, too. I look away from the foal as my scenery burns a bright orange.

The next to arrive is more than a pawn, but less than a bishop. A knight of some sort? Oh, you don't know chess? She is not unimportant, but far from the most important. "Oh, the mare from the Throat! I don't believe we got off on a good start!" Shall we even mention the cougars and my rude comment about trying to talk to the cats? It was an absurd idea to try to communicate with cats. "Do not tell me what to do, polka dots." My voice is stern, so much so it spooks me, but I like the power behind every word, as if I was meant to be some sort of powerful being. Who am I kidding? I'm fit to be queen of anything! except.. fire, perhaps?

Now comes a more important part to the story. The spotted Sultan of Dragon's Throat (at least that was how it was when I was part of the herd.) As he begins putting out my fire, I let my body cool back to it's normal self. My white pupils focus on the stallion that seems somewhat... important to this conversation. The very one who started my insanity? "I'm just madness, inside to out. Why do you seek to know about me? Why do you put out my fire? It is all I have left." I let my ears flatten against my skull. With a loud grunt I begin to turn away from them.

Before I begin walking away, the tackiest colored mutant freak joins us. "I can show my face wherever I want. This is not the Edge's land. I'm on bad terms with the Hidden Falls. I'd rather not sees those that suffocated me and stole my feathers, but I still have to look at them, don't I? I do not care if you want to see me or not. If you find me repulsive, look away. Please tell Kahlua that if she wishes to speak to me, she should not send her brightly colored peacock to find me. Or if you're from the Falls, well... I don't really care then. Eris and Circuta are no longer in my worries, and I shouldn't be in theirs." My voice is steady yet there is rage behind my words. My thoughts aren't strung together neatly, but what do they expect from a fireball? These horses don't deserve this island! They are as greedy as I am! I'm almost sure there are many horses here who have thought about challenging a lead. If they were have as wimpy as they are, perhaps they would take action. I do not fear failure, I grab it by the horns and dance till death.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-01-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-01-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Rei - 09-01-2014, 10:44 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-02-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-04-2014, 12:08 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-04-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 09-04-2014, 10:30 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Midas - 09-07-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Bellona - 09-10-2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Aurelia - 09-28-2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Aurelia Burns Everything: Remix - by Adelric - 10-03-2014, 10:07 PM