the Rift

|learn| [earth god]

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
((ooc: sorry it took me so long to get to this blu, i've been dealin' with a lot lately, and naturally been muse-less, so I'm just gonna try to throw together this post so we can get it movin'.))

Willow jumped once Query spoke up. Which was quite the opposite effect Query had intended. But once willow noticed that it was only Query she had settled down and welcomed her to join, though she was confused by her mention of another follower. "Well, I don't see her today, but back at the meeting there was another mare that seemed rather..." Query paused to search for a word, "...enamored of you..."

Then all of a sudden the gemstones around the pond began glowing and then the water transformed in a large horse with horns and wings, remindin' her a bit of Xenos Yaro, that she met shortly after she had joined the foothills. How quickly the twinge of fear subsided and curiosity and amazement once again took over.

This stallion stood there and essentially congratulated Willow in summoning him from this pool, and for being so in touch with the earth. Then gave his greetings to Query as well, and offered to answer the questions that she had.

As she was thinking of all the questions that she wanted to ask Willow stepped forth and asked him of his name, which he gave the answer, "God of Earth". She was shocked, she was finally meeting one of the gods that she'd heard about. One of the three that created the land. She was so excited about this that she couldn't think of any questions to ask, and thus decided that she'd just let Willow ask all the questions for now.

Messages In This Thread
|learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 08-30-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 09-05-2012, 02:57 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 09-26-2012, 10:43 AM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Willow - 10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by God of the Earth - 10-23-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: |learn| [earth god] - by Query - 10-23-2012, 06:58 PM