the Rift

[OPEN] Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
The boy is in a good mood today, pouncing on every pink blossom as it falls. His chuckles are proof of that, and his spotted body seems to produce even more laughter with each bound he takes. A lashing green tail distracts him from his play, though, and he tilts his head back to regard the grazing vixen. A pair of giant brown ears flop over as he does this. He is uncertain of her mood, and if his shadowed eyes do not reveal that to her than the emotional bond between them does.

Oh no, go on playing. And while you're at it, let the whole island know that we're here, will you? The vehemence in her thoughts causes the boy to flinch, and a snort of laughter stirs the grass just as she rips it from the ground. The peahen twists her head as she devours her meal so that she can eye the boy with one of her suns. Words need not be spoken to get her anger across to him. They have only known each other for a short time now, but these past few days have been full of enlightenment for the cowering pup. As far as he can tell, her mood shifts as often as his form.

Returning to her meal, the bitter peahen stomps one hind hoof into the ground to send the rougarou off. You've caused me enough trouble today. Go be useful somewhere. The boy responds to her immediately, bounding off towards the place that has intrigued him since his hatching.

His spotted form darkens as he approaches the island's centre, his body shrinking and growing thinner as rounded ears lengthen. Blue feathers frame his whiskered face and decorate his tail, and as the tiny kitten sprints towards the bustling centre he can feel the drag of more plumage at his sides. This new discovery is soon forgotten, however, for the speeding train loses its course and collides into a glossy white leg.

Giant black ears fall to the sides as pain overtakes him, and the struggling feline gasps for air as he urges it to subside. As he waits for his head to clear, the boy takes note of the thundering sound of hooves coming in from where he just left. Apparently his panic had been transmitted through their psychic link, and the territorial bird has rushed to reclaim her charge. The boy tries to glance up at her, but his head emits a fresh wave of pain when he does so. What he can sense through the bond he does not need to see, though, and he drags himself away from the temperamental vixen.

The peahen knows what he is trying to do though, yet she bites her tongue when she realizes who the boy has encountered. "Kahlua." A blue crown dips in greeting, but blazing eyes seek out an onyx hide. This will not go unpunished. A reptilian stench fills her quivering nose. "I see that you are well. And that you are not just one, but two now."

Raising her head from her over-extended bow, the Aztec looks over the painted lady, simultaneously checking her over for wounds and also taking note of the dragon. When she has determined that no harm has come to the lean lady's figure, the bird sets her feathers to rest. "I apologize for mictla's actions, although I am not too certain what he did."

Special font #1 Special font #2 Special font #3

Image Credits

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus - by Kahlua - 09-04-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus - by Bellona - 09-05-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus - by Kahlua - 09-13-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus - by Bellona - 09-15-2014, 01:33 PM
RE: Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus - by Kahlua - 09-19-2014, 07:12 PM
RE: Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus - by Bellona - 09-22-2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Pavo cristatus, Pavo muticus - by Kahlua - 09-27-2014, 01:59 PM