the Rift

[PRIVATE] You know just who I am Don't be so distant

Onsoun Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I'm beginning to come to terms with my situation, slowly and painfully. But I am. At least I think I am. At time's I'm looking for Kandra or my love Saf. Other time's I'm hitting my head off of trees. Causing myself pain, yes I am a sadistic bastard I'll admit but in this state I'd rather not piss a group of others off by randomly going around killing. At least not horned ones, feathered ones and equines. Small animals with no purpose I have no problem with slaughtering. After all this is how I have always lived. At the moment however I am not ''hunting'' random and meaningless life forms. No I am hunting my granddaughter. Young Sikeax. The young child whom Adrixaura had birthed with some ghastly mortal without me knowing. Most likely because she knows they disgust me with their petty wars and ridiculous notions of love and peace. But even though Sikeax is a mortal something in the dead organ in my chest makes me think of my precious daughter and causes a need to protect this child. And this is why I'm attempting to find her, my first instinct is to kill the horned child Adri birthed. However my love for my kin keeps this at bay. Explaining why my brain is battling its self. Which is not an experience I enjoy. It's like a war in my head, what little conscience I have tells me it is wrong to kill without a true need but my nature tells me I must. Stopping in some unknown place I shake my head, I must rid myself of this. The nuisance of this fighting in me. I can't take it, or the burning of my skin from where it is torn. Is this what the mortals felt when I slayed them as a God? This is the thought that makes me scream out the word "Stop! But it won't end. The screaming in me, I can't find a way to stop it for this moment. Finding the closest living being of a different species than the equine ones my eyes lock onto it. I believe it to feathered bird, though before it can take a proper flight my jaws lock tightly upon it. Throwing my head to the side I can hear the thud of its body hitting the ground and the squawking of it voice. I think it has broken something, though I care not. Green eyes narrowing my right leg lifts before hitting the body harshly. "Damn birds, they never shut up." Find Sikeax. It's my own voice I can hear now, not Kandras or Nephelias. Looking away from the shattered body of the small bird I sigh. I do not know where the child lives, though if I must I will search this land for her.
Notes: He really dislikes birds XD @[Sikeax]