the Rift

[OPEN] I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

The birth of their eldest daughter had been relatively easy, and she had been born healthy. Well, her body had the tendency to shock those around her, but Gaucho didn't consider that to be a fatal flaw in any way. As he moved closer to inspect the twins, he noticed that Rhoa wasn't the only one struggling - the eye of the second born seemed cloudy and dull. The WildFire snorted gently, lowering his bone-pierced muzzle to the pale gray creature and exhaling.

As Andromeda dropped from the sky, Gaucho's dark muzzle rose from the shoulder of Ivezho. He regarded the mare solemnly, saying nothing. He was surprised to learn that she had taken on the position of healer - she had been a warrior in the days when he had led the Throat, had been some what of a loner. Where as Onni? Tandavi? Well, it didn't matter. If she had learned the healing arts then so be it; she was here now.

The dun chuckled as Ivezho snorted impatiently at the star-strewn mare. He was a clever boy already. "Rhoa having trouble breathing. Help him." He demanded. His voice was stern, but gentle. Gaucho's stormy gaze moved from Ivezho to Rhoa, the darker of the two twins, whose ragged breathing was only slightly increasing. He didn't know what had caused the problems in the boys - perhaps it was simply a question of architecture. Sohalia's body was small, even when swollen with pregnancy. She had been monstrous when carrying Zeno, and had grown even larger (impossibly so) with the boys. Perhaps there was simply not enough space inside of her, for their bodies to develop easily.

Even so, the WildFire was not worried. The blood of kings ran through his veins, and into the bodies of the boys before him. They would grow strong and true. They just needed a little help now.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Lose Myself When I Look At You [birthing] - by Gaucho - 09-09-2014, 01:03 PM