the Rift

[OPEN] pink rose velvet suede

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Ugh, I had to get away from the icy, personal hell that had become my home. Don’t get me wrong, so far there wasn’t too much for me to complain about. However, there were still a few things I could do without. Such as no longer ruling over others, having to take orders (despite the fact that none were given to me as of yet), and that god-forsaken cold. That was the primary reason for my little escape, I needed a break from the snow covered wasteland to take time to warm my bones and explore this new land. Night time was the perfect opportunity, as that was the coldest time in the mountains, and provided me leverage while most were sleeping. Perhaps I could find someone that could lead me back to the cold trail of my pet, I would take any little clue at this point. Perhaps I would meet someone with a little more sanity than Beloved, though I had to admit that she was incredibly intriguing with her oddities. I added a little mental post-it note to try and learn more about her, dig deeper into her brain and discover whatever secrets I could. Such behaviors led me to believe that she would be a fun little demoness to have around, enough to entertain me for a bit.

As I wandered mindlessly, I took a few moments to memorize the trees and different landscape. Now that I was granted a position as Phantom, I had to make sure I could learn the new lands with ease. I absolutely refused to settle for the lowest possible rank, and for the time being I would do my best to earn my title, prove that I was worthy enough for so much more than this. At least until I could come up with a final plan on what I wanted to do in Helovia. It was evident that there were still moments in which I forgot that I had changed when one of my horns caught onto a low-hanging branch, jerking my head back unexpectedly. With a frustrated grunt, I pulled forward to no avail. Some of the vegetation had managed to weave into the open hole of the larger horn. Quickly my chocolate gaze darted to make sure that no one had seen me in this embarrassing state, before jostling my crown violently before finally breaking free. The tree put up a good fight though, leaving a little leafy twig remnant.

With a grunt, I frowned. Ah, to hell with it. Who gave a rat’s ass that I had a twig stuck on my face? I was beyond caring at this rate, and continued to wander on, though much more mindful of low branches. Through the trees, I caught a glimpse of a welcome sight. A cave, one that reminded me of the underground tunnels that I once ruled over with a bloody, iron hoof. Oh sweet memories, how I missed that dark Srotigus Pit. Finding comfort in the familiar feeling that the cave brought me, I wasted no time in waltzing right in as though I owned the place. The chill of the winds outside stopped, and as my hooves clicked against the rocky floor, I gave a satisfied sigh. This was the perfect place for me to relax and collect my thoughts, a little hideaway for me to plot in while trying to survive this unicorn ridden land. But before my eyes could adjust to the new darkness, no longer blessed sight by the light of the moon, I realized that I was not alone in this cave. Nares flared at the scent of another, ears perking forward as I noted that the scent was feminine. Soon my eyes began to adjust, and I narrowed them on the figure of the mare that stood deeper in the cave.

She was quite a bit shorter than myself, dainty and petite with a beautiful frame. Oh my, this night just gets better and better! ”My, my…What have we hear?” My voice broke the silence of the night, echoing into the cave as smirked, hoping to wake her without causing too much panic. As much as I would love to see terror in another’s eyes at the sheer sight of me, I was more interested in the potential that this mare presented me with. Indeed, a pretty face could provide me with a great deal of fun for a night, if one was willing…Hell, even if one was not willing. Instinctively my crown raised with pride, grateful that the cave was tall enough that my twig-ridden horn would not hit the ceiling. Dark gaze continued to study her, and my breath was nearly stolen from me as I realized that this mare did not have any…extras on her. Not a single horn or feather marred her, and suddenly I found her all the more appealing. She was not a unicorn? Then that meant that there were more than unicorns residing in this hell-hole! Part of me began to wonder why all the unicorns of this land stuck together like a pack of wolves, while another part began to wonder what they would do if they learned that I was not always a unicorn myself. No, the Gods of Aeon had decided to ‘bless’ me with my crown, truly one of a kind and unparallel to any other horn that I had come across. Would they choose to find it impressive? That I was chosen to change to a unicorn? Or should they find it revolting that I was born of different blood?

Remembering that I was standing in another’s company, I broke away from my train of thought to offer a charmingly handsome smile at the damsel. “I don’t mean to intrude my dear, I was not expecting to find this cave already inhabited. Especially not by a lovely young lady such as yourself.” Indeed, usually caves were housing bats or lonely, ugly old hags. And this little lass certainly was not either of those.

Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 09-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 09-29-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 10-07-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 11-18-2014, 12:56 AM