the Rift

[OPEN] pink rose velvet suede

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

I think to myself that she might have cursed at me, but no, would she? The tentative way that she says it, I can't imagine that she would ever be rude to someone else. So I say nothing in response. The stallion, on the other hand, would probably enjoy stabbing my through the head with those strange horns on his head. I snort at his retort that it is night and not day. Does he not know that 'g'day' can be used during the evening as well? Am I so blind that I cannot see night and day? Of course not you dumb fool. I throw him a cool but callous look, not bothering to answer his insult. He grumbles at me, and I ignore it. I turn my attention back to the mare as she introduces herself as Dröm of the Falls. I snuffle a little at recognition. I haven't seen her around, of course, but then there are many that I haven't met even as a Legatus. I look back to the stallion as he introduces himself - Panzram. I stare at him unimpressed.

I fail to introduce myself in return, not interested in giving Panzram an ounce of information about myself. He's going to be an ass to me and I shall be an ass to him. Tit for tat. I grunt at him, then bow my head politely to Dröm. "A pleasure to meet you Miss, we should rendezvous at home sometime." Of course I have indicated that I am from the Falls, for those smart enough to listen. Stupid creatures would not catch on. I lift my head again and watch the gruff stallion carefully. He acts like a teenager caught in the middle of trying to seduce the hot girl in school. To me it doesn't seem as if anything has happened, and I am no more in his way than he is in his own way. I remain silent now, waiting for them to respond should they choose to. I'm a little too sullen and wary to say much more.

WC: 346
Tag: @[Dröm]
Slowly fixing the errors from our previous posts. lol

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-07-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 09-29-2014, 12:22 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 09-29-2014, 02:08 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Dröm - 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 10-06-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 10-07-2014, 09:12 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Panzram - 11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: pink rose velvet suede - by Rostislav - 11-18-2014, 12:56 AM