the Rift

[OPEN] Desperation darkens the heart.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had wandered without thinking, her eyes drifting off into the distance, unseeing. She followed her hooves east, to the cover of the dark trees. A large, orange moon cast eery light through the dense boughs, a crisp chill rustling the flaming leaves through the tree. Despite her carefully formed, soft, deer-like hooves, she crunched through the falling leaves, waking her from her reverie. She had fallen asleep, in a way, disappearing inside of herself as the expression on her face glazed.

Someone else was crunching too. Ophelia paused, lifting her neck as the weights fell from her eyelids, the clouds drifting from her vision. She took a deep breath, calling Tinek down with a soft whisper of her mind. The silver dragon swept beneath the tree lines carefully, talons grasping and marring the surface as he fell to her hip. He was much too large now to perch atop her head as he used to, but he peeked around her shoulder into the distance.

A figure appeared, one pale and dripping black from the right eyes just as she seemed to drip blood. Her coat was perfect, flawless, almost like her own. Except where Ophelia's hair turned to sanguine coagulation, this mare's hair remained pristine. She furrowed her brows over her face, having never seen this one before, and her mind etched out this figure to remain there forever - haunting. Memories had the ability to haunt, especially when filled with one that gave her chills along her spine with just a look.

But, Ophelia lacked the necessary survival instincts. She had been lacking them since birth. Her beautiful mind had taken up these instincts to make more room for memories. You cannot give without taking away. "Who are you?" she asked conversationally. Phi did not run. She had no desire to run. She felt the chill, but the hammering in her chest did not call her to flight.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-08-2014, 12:12 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-09-2014, 11:16 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-09-2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-09-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-16-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Beloved - 09-19-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: Desperation darkens the heart. - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:59 PM