the Rift

[OPEN] Every man needs a muse. [ Greenhouse panels/Wall Removal]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

It was a slow movement. She had come from the other side of the Edge when she had heard the call, and her tired frame was not up for the speed that would come in an urgent situation, that of which did not seem to be this one from the way he called out. A familiar voice, one she had begun to place with Dragomir, had heralded the call and so she forced herself from her world of nightmares and out into the world she lived in.

Anxiety cloaked the edges of her orbs as she appeared from the shadows that were just close enough to the gathering to give her a chance to high tail it and run. She catches the tail end of his conversation, telling Alysanne that she would need to help with the panels for the greenhouse. While Res had to admit that her greenhouse actually beginning to form was uplifting, she was far too mentally exhausted to feel any of this joy.

Valiance is the first to appear from the duo, and he announces his presence with a puff of smoke and a trill of awkward chirps. Somewhat reluctantly, Resplendence pulls herself out into the open as well, eyes flickering from each of the equines gathered. "My apologies for my lateness," she whispered, voice a little hoarse and dry. "Can I still be of any assistance?" she asks, watching as the cubes begin to pile up around not only Dragomir, but Nasreen as well. Uncertainty radiated from her frame, limbs shuffling a little in place as Valiance attempted to force her to calm down, massaging her withers with his talons after carefully landing upon her back.

It is Nasreen's laugh with has Resplendence give a forced smile - one well trained to appear real after these months of lingering anxiety and depression. She doubted anyone would understand anyways. It was best to just keep up the facade and continue her work.

my apologies for how late this is - my absence extended far longer than i'd originally expected

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Every man needs a muse. [ Greenhouse panels/Wall Removal] - by Resplendence - 10-22-2014, 02:33 PM