the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Sun Shines on All (2)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia looked up to see the vibrantly colored mare from the top of the mountain come her way. Interesting. The newcomer sparked in her a new curiosity, something that pushed past the frozen center to the forefront of her brain. It clung there like a dead leaf clings to the water, bouncing around in her mind as the stranger continued to approach. Surely this stranger saw her. The shards of stone that did not leave her hair sparkled in the moonlight, making her appear a white star beneath boughs of darkness.

A creature, a dark creature, sat upon the mare's back, and Ophelia odd, two toned eyes swept her over, recognizing her immediately and remembering her exit perfectly. She had turned her back on the sun god, storming off in a huff, and Phi had wondered if he would smite her for such rude behavior. He did not, but he would surely remember. Just like her, he seemed to remember everything.

Apparently this stranger remembers her as well. Her name is Bellona. She heard it uttered from the mouth of the Sun God himself. "You are Bellona," Ophelia said quietly. "You rose to the God of the Sun's challenge on top of the mountain in the clouds before storming away." She did not speak with judgment. Who was she to cast a stone on the mare for what she had been going through?

Tinek peeked from under the tree branches at the stranger. "She looks like a bird."

Ophelia chuckled in her mind. "I think she might be one, or at least part of one."

"You were looking for Osiris." Ophelia said quietly. She no longer loved the half-wolf, but the memory of how she felt when she did was flawless, just like all the others. Would it always hurt? The rejection she had felt on the sands that day?

@[Bellona]

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 10-07-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 01-11-2015, 11:58 PM