[PRIVATE] The Sun Shines on All (2)

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte

A bone shatters, fall apart and hit the floor
If it doesn't thrill you it doesn't matter any more
</style>

Dark orbs drift upwards at the lithe dragon's movements, latching onto the image of his glinting body as it perches in its tree. A delighted cackle sounds from the boy, and the cold is immediately forgotten; he jumps from the bird's wide shoulders to the ground, his spotted form dashing to and fro as he paces at the base of the shadowy sentinel. The hyena keeps this up for scarcely a minute when he turns a dark head around to face the vixen, who exudes distaste. You look like a fool. I know I did not teach you to act this way. The cub hangs his head as his shame creeps into the bond. Much to their surprise, the beauty -- who has found herself acting out of kindness rather than hatred as of late -- assures him that such is expected of a child. Go on playing, pilontli. Do not cause me too much grief.

She watches the boy as he returns to his mischief. Her stare has gone almost completely soft when the Chieftess remembers that she is not alone, and she immediately shuts out all emotion. The red-stained princess has no right to comment on her life, and the bird makes sure to help her realize that. "My, my, aren't you observant? What else have you seen me do?" The bitterness in her tone is apparent, but the boy's excitement at interacting with the dragon drags some of the conviction out of it.

"You were the one who told me has gone. And you were the one who the God showed so much affection to. Mind telling me what you did to make him fawn over you like that? Apparently asserting your own independence was not how that was done." She ruffles her feathers at that, the colorful tendrils stiffening to fan out atop her back. The beauty is obviously still upset about her encounter with the deity, but grief also strikes her for losing her wolf. Dark hooves stir the shadows underneath the tree as she tries to dispel the memories of him from her mind. You are gone now, just as you will always be.

"But it is too late for me, isn't it?" She is quieter now, although anger still taints her words. Perhaps she is realizing that she should have practised restraint in the molten man's presence; can such a feat help her in conversing with mortals, too? "He hates me already, does he not?"

"blah blah blah." @[Ophelia]

{pilontli -- "puppy/small one/young boy."}

mac4creativePeople @ flickr.com

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 10-07-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 01-11-2015, 11:58 PM