the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Sun Shines on All (2)
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia watched with a beautiful smile, such an expression that rarely touched her solemn, tragic features. The hyena jumped from the vibrantly colored mare's back and paced beneath where Tinek finished eating his fish, and the dragon peered down with wide, red eyes. When the creature hung his head and stopped moving, the dragon dropped, wings expanding just far enough to not damage his body in the fall. There, the friendly royal chirped a greeting, bopped the hyena with his nose, and then ran off, eager to play with a new friend.

They could learn much from these companions who hold no grudges between species or gender. Ophelia turned her gaze back up to the mare, shaking her head. "I only remember what I experience," she replied. "I was not spying on you." That was truth. She was a spy, but not for anyone and she wasn't spying on Bellona. Honestly, the mare had just intrigued her, so she ignored the bitterness in the tone.

At her next few phrases, Ophelia laughed once, harshly. "I offended the God so deeply before that he returned all my memories but the most important one and refused to see me for an entire year. He threw a fireball at me to get me away from his very presence. Not until now has he seemed to forgiven me," she said quietly, sadly. "I do not know why he acts the way he does, but I know that I am devoted to his light. I always have been, even in his rejection."

She listened curiously, and Ophelia shook her head. No, there was certainly hope. "If there is one thing that you can learn from what I just told you, it's that there is always hope," she replied. A soft, comforting sigh echoed from her lips. "He does not hate you. He is worried you are going down the wrong path. To keep himself from feeling disappointment, he puts you at a distance - at least that is what I believe."

Ophelia smiled. "You can earn his trust and affection, easily. Opposite of what you say, he prefers those who are strong of character, but you also have to care about what he says. You have to want to follow fire or light, and it has to be a change in you." She looked up and then realized that maybe the Sun God's quest did not all have to be so dark and subversive. She could use this opportunity to teach.

"If you wanted to make a good impression on someone else, what would you do?"

Credits: Image by Del-Rae @ DA

@[Bellona]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 10-07-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 01-11-2015, 11:58 PM