[PRIVATE] The Sun Shines on All (2)

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte

A bone shatters, fall apart and hit the floor
If it doesn't thrill you it doesn't matter any more
</style>

An uneasy cackle sounds from the pup at the silver's sudden descent, but as soon as the dragon initiates their play he dispels the feeling for delight. He darts after its fleeing form, basking in the attention that his new playmate provides whilst scheming to pounce on him all the while. His gangly body is too unbalanced to commit such a feat, however, and the hyena soon finds himself sliding tail-first into a prickly bush. Pleading eyes seek out the dragon's scaled hide, and he calls out to the dragon for some assistance.

Dark ears twist to catch the squeak that her boy emits, but a sullen crown does not turn to watch him struggle. For as long as she has shared his company, some part of the bitter woman has always felt for him as he does for her, and although she will never admit to it, she truly does love him. Perhaps it is for this reason that the bird feels so uneasy in his presence; even in all of the hatred and disgust that she shows towards him, he still remains by her side. One might suggest that she make amends with the boy, but in truth the cruel bird just does not know how. It is against her nature to accept that she is wrong, just as it is against her nature to ignore the words of a stranger.

"That is a strange way to show his worry, then, but who am I to judge? I am only mortal." Bitterness creeps back into her reply, yet the maiden still considers Phi's words with some thoughtfulness. "But if what you say is true, then he acts just as we all do. Indecisive. Hypocritical. Perhaps even with some necessity." A sigh, and then the lady's words finally hit home. There is always hope. The vibrant bird is sceptical at first, but her thoughts morph from disbelief into something almost akin to acceptance.

"You make me think that I deserved his treatment, but was it not a good impression that I delivered in the first place?" The Aztec remains defiant in her initial response, but she complies to the snowy girl's wishes in the end. Broad shoulders roll back in a shrug. "I would prove that I am capable of undertaking any challenge, and see to it that they know me not by my name, but by my accomplishments. Show them that I am able, and strong, and worthy of knowing." She struggles to come up with something to say after that, truthfully uncertain as to how one "makes a good impression".

"I am not sure. It is not a task that I set about doing when meeting others. What is it that you would do?"
For a moment the maiden wonders what her boy thought when he hatched. Was he impressed to find himself next to such a proud creature? Or was he disheartened to know that he was bound to a woman unable to return his love?

"blah blah blah." @[Ophelia] Sorry, my brain is all over the place. x.x

{pilontli -- "puppy/small one/young boy."}

mac4creativePeople @ flickr.com

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-08-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-16-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-19-2014, 12:25 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 09-21-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 10-07-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Ophelia - 10-08-2014, 11:36 AM
RE: The Sun Shines on All (2) - by Bellona - 01-11-2015, 11:58 PM