the Rift

Gonna Raise Some Hell

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca
Twitch. Twitch. Twitch. Went a single ear, flicking in my sleep as noises began to disturb my slumber and affect my dreams. Bubbly laughter from a distance that grew closer and closer, forming the image of a filly across my eyes that began to shift and more into a strange figure, and I began to stir. ’A gift…’ The voice was near, far too close for my sleeping comfort, even for a female tone. Before the stranger could speak once more, my eyes snapped open, the only sign of movement that came from me. As my eyes adjusted to the night and focused on the white figure, I was nearly tricked. Had my pet returned? But as the mare came into focus, my lips tugged down into a disappointed frown while my brows furrowed. This strange mare was most certainly not my pet, merely an unusual nuisance that obviously had little manners to let me sleep in peace. I vaguely listened to her as I straightened up my posture, tilting my crown far one way until I felt that delightful ’crack!’ and repeating the process on the other side.

Crown of blood? A single brow raised at her, before I realized that she must have been referring to the dagger sharp horns that adorned my skull, tinged in beautiful crimson. As I noted her body language, the tone of her voice, the unique appearance she graced, I could not help but find her to be quite strange. With a bemused snort, I rolled my eyes. ”And where else do you suppose I should sleep, mmm? Not that it matters to you, so rudely waking strangers in the night…The strange places do not bother me, unlike certain strange creatures.” Finished stretching completely, my eyes darted towards another figure that had stepped around her, my auds instantly flipping back as a stallion approached. My eyes narrow in distrust as he speaks, crown lifting to its full height subconsciousy, jutting my natural weapons in the air as I listened to him. Helovia…So, I officially managed to get out of that hell-hole, Aeon. Though it seemed mutants still possessed these lands as well. My lip lifts into a sneer, old habits die hard.

”What could possibly make either of you believe that I am in need of your help?” My voice hissed as my ivory tassle lashed against my flanks. I was in no mood to pick a fight with either of these two, regardless of whether they were smaller than me or not. The little mare was bizarre enough to give anyone the creeps, and there was no telling what kind of secrets she was hiding. And as for the stallion, I was positive that his devil horns were just as dangerous as my own crown. And that was without any source of magic. If one of them possessed a magical ability, then I would have an even lower chance. No, I did not want to fight them. But I certainly didn’t want to be pitied, or hunted…

That thought brought me back to when I first heard the mare in my sleep, her childish voice echoing in my mind as I repeated ‘a gift’. The odd look on her face, the tone of her voice and choice of words. It was like she was hunting, and I was the chosen prey. I knew the traits of a hunter, I was one. Oh what a poor decision on her behalf, why would such a tiny little thing decided to make me her conquest? Of what use was I to her, to them? ”What did you mean, strange mare…By ‘a gift’? What makes you think I am a gift?”

Tags; @[Beloved]
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-11-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-14-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-15-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-16-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-17-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-25-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-26-2014, 08:55 AM