the Rift

Gonna Raise Some Hell

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

My face fell flat as the mare called me ‘head of nothing’, incredibly displeased that she found me to be so ignorant. I was unsure by what she meant that I needed more help than I thought, however it was not something that bothered as much as her comment. Given that she didn’t seem very impressed with the golden stallion, it was difficult to judge whether anything would truly please her. A single ear flicked back at her strange giggle, unsure of what to think of it. The sound, while lovely and musical, was not…right. No, they were eerie, strangely dark for their whimsy, and the frequency of her laughter was enough to make one’s skin crawl. Hell, I think I preferred when she was snappy. At least that kind of behavior was the sort that I was used too.

My orbs narrow with suspicion as she looks to the broken patches of black and blue that made up the blanket of night, though I was actually interested in her words this time around. What sorts of things could they possibly offer to me? The only thing I sought now was my pet, and unless they knew more about me than I knew myself, they couldn’t possibly offer her. A deep, throaty chuckle escaped my throat as lips pulled back into a smirk. “My dear, where I come from, to be wanted is to be used. When someone wants to use another, they are either horny, or there are ulterior motives. You don’t seem horny, and I’m not into men…” I shot a glance at the golden one with this smart-ass comment, chuckling once again. “So, I am more curious as to what your motives are and what use I could be to you, and this ‘Aurora Basin.’”

My crown turns toward the devil-horned stud, a single brow raising as he spoke in a more…blunt, tone. “Oh yes, of course. How silly of me, I must have lost my mind.” I muttered with a roll of my eyes before settling my gaze on him once more. “Obviously, common sense would tell me to blindly follow two nameless strangers that woke me up in the middle of the night. Makes perfect sense, really it does.” Sarcasm was laced heavily on my words as I looked at him as though he was an idiot, and for all I knew he was one. But that was not the vibe that I got from him. No, I got something much more interesting as he spoke about none in the Basin disappear into the crowd. What a clever pretty boy, was I that readable? Was my desire to make a name for myself wherever I went really so obvious? The power-hunger so recognizable? This thought brought an honest smile to my lips, a slow chuckle rumbling out as I came to my first impressions about the two. The mare was bat-shit crazy, and that made her a special kind of dangerous. And this pretty boy, why… This pretty boy was a con, and quite a skilled one at that. “You read me like a book, don’t you? How enticing to meet such a talent. As interesting as that might be, I am afraid that I need to know a little bit more than some unknown offerings to persuade me to follow.”

I didn’t like the idea of being ‘claimed’ for a herd, it screamed at every fiber of my being to retaliate. Instead, I needed these two to earn my following, if they were to receive it at all. And the golden one had a point, I did not want to disappear into a crowd. At least, not unless it was on my own terms. However, who was to say that this Aurora Basin was so perfectly suited for me? Given that standing before me were two creatures who stood on polar opposite ends of the personality spectrum, I was unsure that there would be any welcoming for a stallion such as myself. I did not like taking orders, I did not like obeying others, and I certainly did not like feeling like I belonged to someone or something or somewhere to a point that I felt restrained. No, I was a hypocrite. I loved giving orders, I loved when I was obeyed, and I loved when I owned someone. Why would I want to give that up to trade places?

"Speech."

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-11-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-14-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-15-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-16-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-17-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-25-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-26-2014, 08:55 AM