the Rift

Gonna Raise Some Hell

Panzram Posts: 64
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 8 Tallsuns HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Xyroca

Oh, was I pushing a button or two? Good. It is only when certain buttons are pushed that I can thoroughly understand the thought process others have, even when they are so much different than I. I ignored the petty little fit that the ivory mare seemed so prone towards, not so much as a flinch given towards her pinned ears and hissing. It was laughable, how she claimed that I was the daft one, but I was in no mood to rebut as I waited for something, anything, to convince me. It seemed that we were all losing our patience a little bit, and I began to wonder if it would even be worth it to follow these two to their home. The games were getting old quickly, for all of us. Who was to say that it wouldn’t be the same in their precious lands?

As the mare began to actually answer my questions instead of dancing around the question, one aud flicked lazily towards her with mild interest. More unicorns, who gave a shit? Some riddle of a bronze thing? A statue of sorts? Whatever. A dark Lord, my competition. Snow and stone? Great, fucking cold territory. A far cry from the dark caves that I used to call home, always cool in summer and trapping it’s heat in the winter. The only thing she listed that could have possibly interested me were the ‘wicked damsels’, oh yes, that was a perk. I was unsure about the throne, it sounded more like another reference to the land itself, and I wasn’t interested in freezing my ass off while some other dark lord sat upon that precious throne. One thought crossed my mind, however. If this pair were so diligent in finding members for their herd, full of such ‘wicked damsels’, it was quite possible that I could find Morphine there…

Mulling that thought around for a minute, I wasn’t sure if she would be so willing to follow such a herd, full of the mutants that we once battled fiercely. It was then that I heard the golden boy speak up, broken from my train of thought as I raised a brow at the mention that no one questions the name of the Basin. And why wouldn’t they? Especially a newcomer to the lands. No, for all I knew there could have been much more powerful herds about. But, I kept my mouth shut. I could always find those other herds later. No one said I had to remain loyal to the Basin. This thought brought a smirk to my lips, perfectly timed when the golden boy admitted to have forgotten introductions, preventing any chance of suspicion to my thoughts. Beloved and Thranduil…What a duo. If these two were the samples, what other delicacies haunted their grounds? “Panzram.” I spoke firmly, introducing myself at last before giving a final sigh as though they had beaten me down. Another smile spreads across my lips before coming to my decision. “Very well, you have twisted my hoof. I will follow you to the Aurora Basin.” ’But remain only loyal to myself.’ After all, the only being that mattered to me, was me, myself and I. At the first sign that their precious little ice-land was unfit for me, I would leave. And if they refused to allow me to leave, then may they prepare themselves for the rages of hell that I would unleash upon them.

"Speech."

OOC: This will be my last post for the thread, if you two would like a final post before going the Basin we can do that. =) Sorry for the wait and cruddy post!

Image by semperfiesty @ DA
Please tag Panzram in first posts only. Violence and magic can be used on him, just please do not kill or permanently injure/maim.

Messages In This Thread
Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-10-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-11-2014, 11:08 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-11-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-14-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-15-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-16-2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-17-2014, 09:53 AM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Thranduil - 09-17-2014, 09:33 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Panzram - 09-25-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Gonna Raise Some Hell - by Beloved - 09-26-2014, 08:55 AM