the Rift

seeking the moon goddess

Tillas Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tillas gazed at the wondrous constellations of the stars, nerves nipping at her stomach. Although she had begun the journey at noon, the rocks had cut at her feet, and the climb was harder than she had thought. Fear and awe touched her delicate face. Was it true that... there were gods? Goddesses? Almighty, all-powerful beings who could crush her in an instant? No harm in trying. No harm in trying. The white mare told herself with a touch of anxiety, twitching her tail. After all, she wouldn't like to retreat down that winding, narrow path with nothing in return. Inhaling deeply, Tillas closed her eyes, murmuring fervently to herself. She bowed, a delicate pose, one foreleg bent under her, the other extended, helping the white unicorn hold her balance. Tucking her head under, Tillas' moonlight-silver alicorn brushed the moon goddess shrine. Shivers ran through the mare's creamy white body. She thought of what she had come to seek.

I ask for your help in battle. How, I don't know. But I do know I wish to become the leader of the herd one day, a powerful mare who will protect the World's Edge with her strength. A mare who will be feared by all. And anything you do I will accept gratefully.

"Goddess of the Moon, almighty one. The mare of the herd I belong to. I seek you to come and look upon my lowly mortal body, and to humor my words."

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The Goddess is busy punishing her brother, the Sun. Try again later.

Your return date is 10/30/12.