the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mind over matter

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

The heartbreak of this tragedy affected the god as much as it had done on the first day of the violent war that broke out so many years ago. He felt it in the bones, in the earth, and in the sky. He heard the mourning cries of premature loss, and Hototo... well, his son must have felt and heard the mourning too, for his eyes were bathed on tears.

To draw him from the world, he called the boy to him, watching his hooves, stained with blood. His spine chilled. If ever Hototo decided to forsake his path, to leave the beauty of the world for the chill of the dark... well... the world would have a powerful enemy.

Hototo asked him a question that even he did not know the answer to, and it pained him to have to leave his child in the dark. The god sighed, the sound like thunder, and he shook his head slowly, frowning. For once, the lines on his face showed age and mortality, and the god, massive and strong, seemed fragile.

"None of us know," he said deeply, staring in to the eyes of his son that held just enough of his mother to prove his lineage. "But I do not believe that she is the last, not unless you find and stop who committed this atrocious violation against life." The God was not opposed to death. Death was just the other side of living.

But he felt in his bones when any died before their time, just as he suspected his strange, black and white brother did too. "We cannot act on this, Hototo, for we have no evidence of nefarious magic. This death has been caused by a mortal, but this is why you exist."

"You can seek truth, dig deeper, find evidence where I am bound my immortal law to not interfere. Your destiny lies in connecting my power, the gifts I bestow upon you, to the will of mortal kind." The God of the Earth seemed to grow as he lifted his powerful neck, brown fur turning hard like tree bark. "Find this killer, and bring him before us so that we may pass judgment."

CREDITS

@[Hototo]

Messages In This Thread
Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-13-2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 09-14-2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 09-16-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Mind over matter - by God of the Earth - 09-19-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Mind over matter - by Hototo - 10-07-2014, 02:41 PM