the Rift

[PRIVATE] What did I say?

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

The God of the Spark had been suspicious of his siblings for a very long time. He and his fiery brother were the most sane, in his opinion. The fire god had a short and fast temper, but he was not stupid. Most importantly, the fire god believed and understood the importance of balance. For all of his benevolence, the God of the Earth still seemed self-important, and the Moon Goddess? Well, toying with mortals was her favorite past time. He wished he knew when she had lost her heart, but she would never tell. She hid herself behind walls of smoke, lies and snake-like smiles.

Calling his daughter over, he awaited her answer, and the weight of his stare got heavier as she shook her head. So, she had done nothing he had asked? Was all of his talk of destiny and living a full life for nothing? This is why he didn't bother with mortals. Ophelia had never been quite so... useless, but she had been useless as a mother. He sighed.

There was not point in getting angry. "We will see if that comes back to bite the mortals in the ass," he said, looking down at the dead pegasus mare. "While you were looking for the shadow child, you, perhaps, should have also been looking where his mother lives," he said in a hushed tone. "But you can use this now to your advantage. He has to know something."

The God of Time looked down at Roskuld. "I told you once before that there is a force at work I cannot see. This reeks of wraiths and broken time streams. You and the rest of the half-mortals will need to take down whoever killed this mare. You will need to figure all of this out."

He glanced at his siblings. "We are bound by pact to not interfere in mortal matters, so I need proof that this is an immortal deed. Can you do this, Roskuld?" he asked.

Image Credits
FOXX

@[Roskuld]

Messages In This Thread
What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-13-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-14-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-15-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-21-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-30-2014, 04:17 PM