the Rift

[PRIVATE] What did I say?

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Spark

The God of the Spark nodded, his shifting, blue eyes taking in the other children again while feeling nothing in particular toward them at all. They were what they were, and they would eventually die just like everything and everyone else. He would not go so far as to say they were insignificant, but on a long enough timeline, everything approached zero. Eventually, they would become insignificant, a blip in history, a well fabricated and uninteresting story told around fires.

Roskuld said that she would need help, and he nodded. She would need help. "Wise of you to ask for it," he replied, turning his gaze back to his shorter, stocky daughter. He didn't give much of a hoot about appearances. Eventually, everyone would sag on bones that protested their own weight. Who really cared? "I can give you this power for a short time," he said. "At least to help out with your current tasks."

He touched her forehead with his nose, a painless spark jumping from one of his thick, black whiskers into her very skull. "I know that I have put more on you than all of the others," he said. "But this should help. This will tell you who was anywhere at anytime. Try it now, with the body," he said, using his nose to gesture in the direction of the dead mare.

He waited, knowing exactly what she would see, for he could see it too.

Time wound backwards, quickly, like a VHS on rewind. Horses came and went, moving around, their movements like plucking staccato on an discordant violin. Images zoomed by with only the God of the Spark and Roskuld staying in place. Finally, the pictures stopped, and together they watched the plot unfold.

A shapeless shadow came upon Vesta, figure blurred out as if nothing but a hole existed in the very fabric of reality. The hole screamed, a nothingness that warped the images around it, consuming all in its path. Obviously what was behind this thing was tragic. Vesta became alert, but she called to the stranger, wary.

Almost instantly, the shadow attacked, a high pitched scream echoing loudly through time. Blood seemed to appear from her body as she fought, gashes like phantoms ripping through her flesh. Not until she was on the ground, her final breaths escaping from her lungs, did she stop fighting. The shadow slipped away.

[[Roskuld has the temporary ability to go back and time and see what happened in a particular place. Just tag the RE if you need one to show up]]

Image Credits
FOXX

Messages In This Thread
What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-13-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-14-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-14-2014, 04:46 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-15-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: What did I say? - by Roskuld - 09-21-2014, 10:17 PM
RE: What did I say? - by God of the Spark - 09-30-2014, 04:17 PM