the Rift

[OPEN] So sad.

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

Her cold gaze turned to her dark child, as the corners of her lips tugged upwards in a smile meant only for him. "Why I would have though it obvious. There has been a murder." Her voice rose theatrically to punctuate just how absurd she viewed this little gathering. Continuing on, she continued to mock the mare's death. "Can you believe it darling? One of the mortals murdered another one. We've never seen such a thing since - " Her voice rose hysterically now, as her wings spread dramatically from his velvety flanks. "- well since!! - " With this, her wings rushed to her sides, and an unimpressed look wiped away the feigned look of shock and awe. "-Well since last week. Or the week before. Or before that. Really - " She muttered apathetically, shooting another cold look towards her brother's, "- i'm not sure why this matters."

Flicking her tail now that her little show was over, she turned her attention more fully upon her son. "Mortals die. They kill each other, sometimes they even kill themselves. They have an expiry date, every last one of them. What does it matter when it happens?" Casting a disdainful glance towards the body, now cold and more than obviously dead, the Goddess smirked.

"Tell me darling - what do you think when you look at her?"

Messages In This Thread
So sad. - by God of the Moon - 09-13-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: So sad. - by Mesec - 09-14-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: So sad. - by God of the Moon - 09-15-2014, 12:00 PM
RE: So sad. - by Mesec - 09-16-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: So sad. - by God of the Moon - 09-21-2014, 10:17 AM
RE: So sad. - by Mesec - 09-22-2014, 09:08 PM