the Rift

[OPEN] My life is a map, but I ended up lost.

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone, the stars would be enough."

A yip a dog whispered into her ears, as her head snapped towards the direction. She had arose the attention of A creature but not A equine, with hopes still high, she estimated that their would be an owner to this companion. Her guess was conformed when the flap of wings, and the colliding of hooves on the ground replaced the sound of a dog yip. A blue roan Pegasus with pale blue mane, and a lion's tail, accompanied with a dog.

The blue roan mare's eye were cold and detached, her annoyance visible. She had not remembered the sight of this particular mare, and even if she had previously met the mare she would not have been able to phantom any facts or remembrance. "Hello" Serene responded with a calm and unheated tone. The mare's next words assured her that they had never crossed paths before. Pausing before she responded, Serene cleared her throat "Well once upon a time I was a member of the falls, I would assume that my already low ranking has been dropped down to an outcast due to my absence, unfortunately I ended up lost during a storm, and to add to my miss luck I had a some sort of object hit my head, and have been in a coma since then. It's rather amusing I was out for a season" she chuckled, with no actual humor. "I have been hoping that I could come across someone that could lead me to him, so I could regain my status and prove my loyalty to the herd." She finished, her red eyes looking into the diluted ones of the Pegasus that stood before her.

@[Cealestis]

Messages In This Thread
My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-14-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-15-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-16-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-29-2014, 08:36 PM