the Rift

[OPEN] My life is a map, but I ended up lost.

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

It is Keiran once again who draws the red roan's attention. She had been looking all over the herd for days for her twins. Where are they? Why had she not seen them? Had she become that much of a horrible mother that she lost her twins as well? Why oh why was she ever blessed to be a mother in the first place.... Even if she had not been willing in the act that had created any of them. She loved them all none the less.

As they reached the place where all the herd meetings had taken place, the panther spots a herd member.... Wait, weren't they both herd members at one time? The panther had a much better memory than his bonded. The pegasus was one he had seen around lately with the dog often trailing behind her of beside her. The other mare, the one with a horn he was not so sure of. Look for twins later. We needed. You high rank. His deep voice startled the red roan, her emerald green eyes only just seeing that pair. Only for a few moments Keiran. We have to find the twins.... I can't let..... I can't lose them too. The panther nodded in understanding, padding forward to greet the mares. Behind him, came Kiara. She had to work hard to hide her fear for her children. This was her issue, not the entire herds. "Good day ladies. I am Kiara, the Earth Medic. How can I help you today?"

Meanwhile Keiran yowled softly, to remind his bonded to introdce him as well. "Forgive me, this is my bonded Keiran. He wanted me to make sure you knew he is with me... Doesn't want to scare anyone I assume."

"talk talk"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-14-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-15-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-16-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Kiara - 09-16-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: My life is a map, but I ended up lost. - by Serene - 09-29-2014, 08:36 PM