the Rift

[DROP] New Again | Earth x Water

Agrona Posts: 115
Hidden Falls Tiro atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Seven HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Agrona

Voices carried through the dead forest draped in crunchy orange and brown leaves, twirling through the air until they found themselves in my gauged ears. "Errrrr." I groan to myself, ears instantly tipping back at the idea of what could be lingering up ahead. My walk began as a trip to the Thistle Meadow, but for some reason I found myself wanting to go and see this floating island that everyone else but me -apparently- has seen. So, here I am, wandering into a squabble of idiots, all surely trying to start a new little group or something along the lines of "togetherness time."

My tail arches behind me, the curled, damp ends swishing back and forth just inches from the decaying foliage below rounded feet. A well-beaten path that surely led directly into the mosh pit full of strangers became visible from under the shade of bare tree branches and I allowed myself to stammer onto it, skull lifting into the air and exotic eyes narrowing into slits as I search for the first signs of life. The voices still mumble and murmur, growing louder while I emerge from the forest and into the small clearing centered around the Rotunda. Immediately I freeze in my tracks, eyes still narrowed and ears laced back into my dreamy white hair.

I see only two familiar faces, and I'm sure that I only know the plain mare from crossing paths back home. There aren't as many bodies as I expected, but the ones that are here I only wish to get away from. Finally, my attention is directed upward from the dull glances of others and fixates on a massive stallion accented with both wings and the horns of a ram. His body is touched with the mossy tinge of the Falls in his hair and beard, his eyes alive with the same green shimmer. This is who everyone is looking at, and my conscience cries at me for not having met this man before. "Father Earth." A young girl announces, my right ear rising stiffly from my mane at the calling.

One more scan of the crowd allows me to spot the idiotic stallion I brought upon our herd and a multi-hued woman who I assume is his next "thing." An annoyed grumble rumbles in my throat and my scowl returns effortlessly, a deep breath and hard sigh only showing how disgusted I am with him for no apparent reason. Whatever it is about that sack of shit that I have always secretly wanted, I'm not quite sure, but two can play at that game.. Or is there even a game? Ugh, fucking a.

Along the edge of the group stands a yellowed stallion, proudly carrying two horns much like my own. "Perfect." I whisper to myself, lifting my head high and proud as I saunter along the outskirts of the crowd, finding my way to the right side of this stranger with dark arrows along his back. "Hi-" I begin, my raspy voice trying it's hardest to sound feminine and attractive. I look up at the feline tailed male with curious eyes, ears pulled forward in hopes of looking friendly and.. well, defenseless. "Mind telling me what's going on?" A sheepish smile pulls the corners of my dark lips up. If I knew how to bat my eyelashes and pucker my lips I would probably try that right now.

"talk talk talk"
Tagged: @[Thranduil]
:: Magic - Dark x Water; Can produce a cloud of thick black smoke from her mouth that will choke others around her. The smoke will leave Agrona feeling a high (ex: blurred vision, slow reaction time).
Previous refusal: Chthonic Rites
or
:: Companion - Boggart; Haunt
Wishlist

am i beautiful as i tear you to

PIECES?
Credits: code by Tamme | Image by Sarah | Stock Credits in the Link

Let me tell you something baby
You love me for everything you hate me for
[Image: 542f83afbdf08]
  • Please tag me in every post!

Messages In This Thread