Fraternize with your allies

Sincerely, Mr. Silk

Hidden Falls 0/2
World's Edge 3/3
Aurora Basin 0/4
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies
"A valiant effort," Quilyan admits. "But Ktulu is safe."

Bruised papoose
Appearance ref: dark coat.
Viper in the mist
Herd ref: lives in the World's Edge, which is known for its mist.
Personality ref: viper may mean "treacherous person," which Ktulu could be seen as since she helped the Basin attack the Edge.

Fraternize with your allies
History ref: Had a child with Midas, who led another herd.
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Silk shakes his head with a pleasant smile. Ktulu is not sought.
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
I went ahead and deleted all color formatting from this stealth. Since these go in the archives, the same rules apply about changing font color.

The Falls, the Basin, and Outcasts have no more time to guess.
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua would prefer to stay in the draconian forest, not the sandy desert.

Bruised papoose - appearance ref: dark coat. she is also naive like a child.
Viper in the mist - herd ref: lives in the world's edge which is misty; history reference to her killing the snake
Fraternize with your allies - history ref: told kaj she loved him; tries to befriend everyone

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Silk shakes his head, "No, Queen Kahlua. You can stay home."
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Well fine, you can't have our little one either. If she goes, she goes of her own accord.

Bruised papoose- Faeanne is a child, and she is also dark in color like a bruise.
Viper in the mist- Herd ref: currently lives in the Edge which is known for it's mist. Her mother also was bonded to a snake until it was killed.
Fraternize with your allies- Will soon be moving to the Throat by orders of the Sun God to fix her heart.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Silk cackles with glee.

Lakota was sought.

Bruised papoose // Lakota is black and blue like a bruise. "Papoose" is a North American Indian baby child, referencing 'Lakota' as a Native American tribe.

Viper in the mist // "A sharp mind is paired with an even sharper tongue" and she "has a way with words", mist refers to her magic where she can summon fog/mist.

Fraternize with your allies // Double: her mate is Ktulu, of the same herd (an ally), and her brother ('frat' of fraternize) is Alleo which is a form of the Italian verb alleare which means to ally/league
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
FAIL

Bruised papoose // Lakota is black and blue like a bruise. "Papoose" is a North American Indian baby child, referencing 'Lakota' as a Native American tribe.
0| [color ref] Hmmmm, I get where you're going, but it wasn't enough. Bruised, a single word, doesn't tell me your intention was color so it wasn't enough for me
0| [name ref] I don't think I would have thought to look up papoose - bruised papoose to me made me think of an injured butt (maybe because papoose rhymes with caboose??) however even after looking it up, which the reference is valid, I easily found the definition, I wouldn't necessarily have connected with with a native american character. I took the word for it's face value, child. Again if you'd given more clear intentions that the word had to do with a name or heritage or something.

Viper in the mist // "A sharp mind is paired with an even sharper tongue" and she "has a way with words", mist refers to her magic where she can summon fog/mist.
0| [personality ref] At not point do those say viper, so pick out those exact specific phrases, pair it with viper, and think of personality is too much to do on so little of a clue.
0| [magic ref] this is a pretty small clue as well, and just saying mist doesn't exactly make me consider characters with mist magic, especially given the line reads, viper in the mist. If anything it made me think world's edge, which she is, but that doesn't seem to be your reasoning.

Fraternize with your allies // Double: her mate is Ktulu, of the same herd (an ally), and her brother ('frat' of fraternize) is Alleo which is a form of the Italian verb alleare which means to ally/league
0| [relationship ref] There was no clue to Ktulu in her that I saw at all, and the Alleo term requires too much unraveling.

0/3 necessary to pass

All in all there was an ongoing issue with this stealth, and that was that the clues were simple too simple. I needed more direction within the clue to help guide me to the meaning behind it.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
[+1] - I actually got that this was a blue roan coloration of some sort of native american based character

[0] - I did this because the 'in the mist' clause immediately made me think of mist magic, but the viper part gave me no clue as to a personality trait

[-1] - if you had broken this up, it might have worked, but as it is, it does not read as a clue at all. What it reads as is that she is chatting with those of her own social group, which everyone does anyway. If you had intended to make use of the root word 'frat', then you should have used a noun, like 'fraternity' since fraternize is more about communication.

Over all 0/3
This is a Fail from me